Poll: Would you benefit from an updated remote control app for the Devialet Expert
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
This would significantly improve my enjoyment of the amplifier
54.55%
48 54.55%
This would offer a modest improvement in the enjoyment of my amplifier
23.86%
21 23.86%
This would offer a very small improvement of the enjoyment of my amplifier
11.36%
10 11.36%
This would make zero difference to the enjoyment of my amplifier
10.23%
9 10.23%
Total 88 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you benefit form an updated iPhone / Android Remote App for the Expert range
I guess Devialet has something for the app in plans. Owners of mythical DOS will need an easy way to configure it, browse files etc.
It could be done through web browser, but its not Apple-lik.. sorry not Devialet-like, though.

I am wondering sometimes how is the music streamed from IOS?
While i wish Devialet upgraded IOS app to physical remote's standard, first they need to enable "Background App Refresh" so I can stream music from the app, while doing something else on iPhone.
It is not possible to provide one's own Air driver (similar to OSX or Windows) due to closed nature of IOS. Does Devialet need the app up and running to implement their own Air protocol? Is that why "Background App Refresh" is still not implemented? Would Devialet need to use AirPlay to be able to use the "Background App Refresh"?
Fanless HdPlex (HQPlayer) -> Merging Hapi -> Genelec 8351B

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you benefit form an updated iPhone / Android Remote App for the Expert range - by maxijazz - 19-Dec-2016, 22:31