Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=Aurender=-
[Image: Screen%20Shot%202015-03-10%20at%2013.08.48.jpg]

I thought it will be a great idea to dedicate its own thread for so wonderful product like Audender music streamer that integrates so well with something that we all have in common and it's our precious Devialet  Smile 

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202015-03-10%20at%2013.15.37.jpg]
Devialet 800| B&W 802 Diamond | JL 113 | Linn Akurate DS + Denon HEOS for Spotify | Stealth Reverie speaker cables| Audioprana AES/RCA | DH LABS PC 
ill post my firs Question

Do you use your Aurender as NAS storage for other then music purposes like Video library, backups etc.. ?
Devialet 800| B&W 802 Diamond | JL 113 | Linn Akurate DS + Denon HEOS for Spotify | Stealth Reverie speaker cables| Audioprana AES/RCA | DH LABS PC 
(10-Mar-2015, 12:21)Stigmater Wrote: ill post my firs Question

Do you use your Aurender as NAS storage for other then music purposes like Video library, backups etc.. ?

No. I only use Aurender for audiophile music storage and playback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
One question I have for the Aurender users relates to the contol app. I have seen some screen shots of the app that appear to show track "star ratings" (zero to five stars), in the main track listing when music is filed by song. Is this correct? If so, when in the "song" listing, can you sort by rating, alphabetically etc?
(10-Mar-2015, 13:28)Confused Wrote: One question I have for the Aurender users relates to the contol app. I have seen some screen shots of the app that appear to show track "star ratings" (zero to five stars), in the main track listing when music is filed by song. Is this correct? If so, when in the "song" listing, can you sort by rating, alphabetically etc?

Yes you can, exactly as you described.
What tag editor you use to edit tags for Mac
as well more then welcome sharing your experience on best way to organise your music collection.
What a coincidence. I just made an appointment for coming friday to listen to an N100 renderer. If I like it I can audition it at home. Exciting.
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
(10-Mar-2015, 17:26)Eddye Wrote: What a coincidence. I just made an appointment for coming friday to listen to an N100 renderer. If I like it I can audition it at home. Exciting.

Share your thoughts we are excited about it as well

Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis

Dubai, UAE
(10-Mar-2015, 14:56)Stigmater Wrote: What tag editor you use to edit tags for Mac
as well more then welcome sharing your experience on best way to organise your music collection.

Hi Stigmater

Check the below thread and you will find wealth of info on different tools including tag editors

http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?tid=517

Dubai, UAE
Any support for streaming?
Naim nac-n 272, Naim nap-300, PMC Fact 12, Audience AU24SE power cables, Oppo BDP-103D