Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion Box
(29-May-2014, 09:02)dvx Wrote: Hi and thanks for this great idea!

I have a few of suggestions regarding sections:
- What about having a "rumor mill" section (with rumors from the shows, forums, etc) ?
- Maybe a Reviews/Articles section where online/offline articles could be posted
- Maybe a some sections could be put together to make it more structured? Like "Devialet Chat" for anything forum related (Information & Support Desk), "Devialet News" for the News/Rumors/Events/Articles and "Community" for the rest

Those are just my 2 cents!

Cheers

Thanks for the feedback dvx and welcome to Devialet Chat! Smile

Some good suggestions there. Will see what we can do!

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Hi Guillaume,

first of all thank you for taking the initiative to establish a devialet forum Smile

May I suggest to add a category "suggestions/improvements"? E.g. I would like to open a discussion about the disappointing new iOS app and make some suggestions, but I don't find a category where it fits in.

Thanks
GE
GE

--
Mac Mini Audirvana/Roon -> AQ Diamond -> Devialet D400 ->MIT Shotgun MA -> Verity Audio Leonore
(29-May-2014, 10:25)GoldenEar Wrote: Hi Guillaume,

first of all thank you for taking the initiative to establish a devialet forum Smile

May I suggest to add a category "suggestions/improvements"? E.g. I would like to open a discussion about the disappointing new iOS app and make some suggestions, but I don't find a category where it fits in.

Thanks
GE

Another great suggestion! Something that Devialet might actually find quite useful if they ever come on here.

Welcome to Devialet Chat! Smile

Guillaume

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
What about a Devialet & others for sale category ?

We could collect any sightings on the bay , audio-markt and other?
Bricasti M1 SE DAC -> Pass labs XP30 & XP25 phono -> Bryston B28sst2 -> Sonus Faber Amati Futura  -> JRiver MC 21 -> Synology NAS / Quboz  - Denon DP 7000 SME 5012
D1000pro -> Magico V2 -> Fanless NUC i5 (Broadwell) -> Jriver MC 21/ Bauer DPS3i / Lyra Kleos
Now that the forum has been running for a week or so it would be great to get some feedback from the members... do you think that for instance there are too many headings/sections? Are we missing anything obvious?

Please be candid, we want to get this right.

Many thanks

Guillaume

UK
Hi Guillaume,
I think it's excellent.
One issue I've noticed is that the same topic is being discussed on two or more threads. This can be a bit confusing. I don't think it's a problem with the design of the forum: I just think people are being a bit too enthusiastic with the 'New Thread' button.
I usually access the threads via 'View New Posts'. Is there any way of including a 'View First Unread' function within each thread? Apologies if this exists and I haven't seen it.
Matt

Sonos Connect (W4S) > DSpeaker Antimode 2.0 > Sanders Magtech > Martin Logan Montis
Sonos Connect (W4S) > Devialet 200 > Vivid V1.5
Silver Phantoms (just the two)
London
(06-Jun-2014, 14:00)Jwg1749 Wrote: Hi Guillaume,
I think it's excellent.
One issue I've noticed is that the same topic is being discussed on two or more threads. This can be a bit confusing. I don't think it's a problem with the design of the forum: I just think people are being a bit too enthusiastic with the 'New Thread' button.
I usually access the threads via 'View New Posts'. Is there any way of including a 'View First Unread' function within each thread? Apologies if this exists and I haven't seen it.
Matt

Thanks for the feedback Matt! Much appreciated. Smile

Will look into 'View First Unread' and come back to you.

Guillaume

UK
How about TapaTalk support for the forum?
Have done this for you!

(22-Jul-2014, 15:55)jjo Wrote: How about TapaTalk support for the forum?
(22-Jul-2014, 18:27)Martyn Wrote: Have done this for you!

(22-Jul-2014, 15:55)jjo Wrote: How about TapaTalk support for the forum?

Nice one Martyn! Smile

Guillaume

UK