Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Original d'Atelier register
(21-Jul-2016, 04:45)Pim van Vliet Wrote: Check out my signature  Smile 

Unfortunately I've just flown back to work for a number of weeks so it will stay in the box until I return home.  Sad

That has to win the award for the world's least glamorous Od'A picture!  Shy
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(21-Jul-2016, 10:39)Confused Wrote:

Unfortunately I've just flown back to work for a number of weeks so it will stay in the box until I return home.  Sad

Well what do you expect from a Cockroach  Tongue

Before anyone gets offended, have a look up what people from NSW are nicknamed (I'm from WA so called a Sandgroper)
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
(21-Jul-2016, 10:53)Celts88 Wrote:
(21-Jul-2016, 10:39)Confused Wrote:

(before anyone gets offended, have a look up what people from NSW are nicknamed)

Since we've lost so many years in a row now that I lost count, when it comes to 'State of Origin' I plead being Dutch  Big Grin

As for the packing; I did tell Gentleman Jan that it would take a few days before the payment would arrive and that he had plenty of time to go shopping for a nice ribbon. I guess something got lost in translation and I got 'strap' instead.  Huh
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(21-Jul-2016, 11:01)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(21-Jul-2016, 10:53)Celts88 Wrote:
(21-Jul-2016, 10:39)Confused Wrote: That has to win the award for the world's least glamorous Od'A picture!  Shy

(before anyone gets offended, have a look up what people from NSW are nicknamed)

Since we've lost so many years in a row now that I lost count, when it comes to 'State of Origin' I plead being Dutch  Big Grin

As for the packing; I did tell Gentleman Jan that it would take a few days before the payment would arrive and that he had plenty of time to go shopping for a nice ribbon. I guess something got lost in translation and I got 'strap' instead.  Huh

Hi Pim,

Enjoy your new "toy" - once you have managed to unpack it, that is Smile.

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
Hello,

to complete the thread

n27 in Nantes France, and from today for sale in my shop.
(22-Jul-2016, 13:27)lauditorium Wrote: Hello,

to complete the thread

n27 in Nantes France, and from today for sale in my shop.

I'll add you!
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
Thanks Ian for managing the register. Just heard 008 sold and delivered.
Technics SL-1200G | Ortofon Cadenza Bronze | Audio Technica AT-ART9 | Hana ML
Nucleus+ | Melco N1ZS/2EX | D100 | S100 | Telegärtner M12 | Accustic Arts Drive II
Devialet Original d'Atelier | Vivid Audio G3 Giya
Gold Phantom Opéra de Paris
S  I  N  G  A  P  O  R  E
I guess now it's known that there's a free upgrade to 1000Pro status (and others in the future) in the pipeline, the O d'A is looking more and more interesting. So I wouldn't be surprised they'll be selling fast now.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(23-Jul-2016, 20:55)Pim van Vliet Wrote: I guess now it's known that there's a free upgrade to 1000Pro status (and others in the future)  in the pipeline, the O d'A is looking more and more interesting. So I wouldn't be surprised they'll be selling fast now.

We know for sure that we will be offered an upgrade path. Has anybody read for sure this will be free ?
In the French version of the email I received, I could not witness that...
It was in the first email from Devialet:

You have been pioneer of an unprecedented audiophile innovation. Thanks to you, the exclusive Original d'Atelier edition allowed Devialet engineers to push a step further the frontiers of extreme audiophile performances.

Original d'Atelier's inventions and technology now pave the way to the new Expert Pro line. Original d'Atelier is the ultimate product of the Expert line, which is why we decided to reserve a permanent program of exclusive and free upgrades to Original d'Atelier owners.

In the coming weeks, we look forward to offering you your first free upgrade with the release of the new Expert Pro line. In addition to the numerous advantages of this upgrade, the power of your Original d'Atelier will now reach 1,000 Watts.
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.