Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
430 Pro, 10w down!
Whilst going through the status menus on the 440 I see both units report they have 430W into 6 ohms, not 440. I checked the config file and it says 440, so I tried changing it to 420 in the configurator and both units show 410W. Can someone confirm what their units report please. It feels like a bug to me.
Roon, Rega P9 + Dynavector XX2Mk2 > 440 Pro > Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution
Try pull out both power cords to the master and also companion amps. Wait a few minutes and put back the power cords, try again.
I've just tried that, no change.

So try the above method again. But before putting back the power cords, take out both SD cards, so the machines should be booted up in factory setting. Re-do the config stuff.
My dealer just confirmed theirs is the same, I'll let them chase devialet, feels like a bug.
Did you perhaps get a 'discounted' upgrade?  Tongue
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(31-Oct-2016, 21:31)Pim van Vliet Wrote: Did you perhaps get a 'discounted' upgrade? 
You might be on to something there.
(31-Oct-2016, 21:38)Soniclife Wrote:
(31-Oct-2016, 21:31)Pim van Vliet Wrote: Did you perhaps get a 'discounted' upgrade? 
You might be on to something there.

The saying "You get what you pay for' springs to mind. Smile
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(31-Oct-2016, 17:20)Soniclife Wrote: My dealer just confirmed theirs is the same, I'll let them chase devialet, feels like a bug.

Any news regarding this problem?
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

(03-Nov-2016, 20:02)octaviars Wrote:
(31-Oct-2016, 17:20)Soniclife Wrote: My dealer just confirmed theirs is the same, I'll let them chase devialet, feels like a bug.

Any news regarding this problem?

I've had the following forwarded to me today.

Quote:Basically this is just a display bug.

Of course 440 watts are provided. 

Sorry for this.