Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hi everyone,

After reading chat forum threads for the past 2 years I thought it was about time I joined. There have been many fascinating threads which have become essential to solving some of the problems I have encountered. Well done on creating such a wonderful forum.

Gary.
Devialet Expert 400, KEF Reference 1's, KEF Reference 1 Stands, Aurender N100H, Rega RP8 with Apheta 2 Cartridge, Chord Signature Reference Speaker Cables, Chrd Signature Tuned Array USB, Chord Power Chords, Atacama Equinox Stand with A.R.C Glass.
(22-Nov-2016, 14:50)GOONERGAZZA Wrote: Hi everyone,

After reading chat forum threads for the past 2 years I thought it was about time I joined. There have been many fascinating threads which have become essential to solving some of the problems I have encountered. Well done on creating such a wonderful forum.

Gary.

Welcome to Devialet Chat Gary!  Smile

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Thank you Guillaume. I always look forward to reading your posts. You're always on hand to give the best advice.
Devialet Expert 400, KEF Reference 1's, KEF Reference 1 Stands, Aurender N100H, Rega RP8 with Apheta 2 Cartridge, Chord Signature Reference Speaker Cables, Chrd Signature Tuned Array USB, Chord Power Chords, Atacama Equinox Stand with A.R.C Glass.
(22-Nov-2016, 17:18)GOONERGAZZA Wrote: Thank you Guillaume. I always look forward to reading your posts. You're always on hand to give the best advice.

Cheers Gazza! 

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Hi Everybody
I just bought a Devialet D Premier 250 ( 2nd Hand ) and I'm considering the chance to by a streamer.
Acordei-me to my budget I have identified three options :
1- Roon Nucleus
2- Moon mind 2
3- SOtM sms 200 ultra neo

Can you help me making the right decision?
Thank you very much
Greetings
Eduardo