Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another new Phantom convert
Photo 
Hi allSmile

I've recently bought a set of 2 Silver Phantoms but soon got an opportunity to upgrade them to Golds instead.
Here's just a quick photo of the current position the have in my living room.
I also opted for the Tree-stands and a Dialog to get the most out of the whole setup.

Nothing much compared to many of you guys, admittedly, but I'm quite happy with this setup for now and find myself enjoying music more than I have for a number of years now.

Anyhoot, nice to be here, and I look forward to interacting with fellow sound-nutsWink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(29-Nov-2016, 17:57)Birnando Wrote: Hi allSmile

I've recently bought a set of 2 Silver Phantoms but soon got an opportunity to upgrade them to Golds instead.
Here's just a quick photo of the current position the have in my living room.
I also opted for the Tree-stands and a Dialog to get the most out of the whole setup.

Nothing much compared to many of you guys, admittedly, but I'm quite happy with this setup for now and find myself enjoying music more than I have for a number of years now.

Anyhoot, nice to be here, and I look forward to interacting with fellow sound-nutsWink

good, you resales your silver's ?
(01-Dec-2016, 05:38)xga Wrote: good, you resales your silver's ?

Yeah, a buddy was ever so glad to take them off me for a decent priceSmile
The GOLDs are really good-looking.
Are you happy about switching from Silver to Gold? Smile
2 x Devialet Phantom Gold / Branch + Dialog
Pioneer KRP-600M 60" Plasma Tv
(10-Dec-2016, 18:50)mixart Wrote: Are you happy about switching from Silver to Gold? Smile

I am, now.
They needed a bit of playing time before they really came about imho.
The first week or two were a tad dissapppointing
As to actual differences, I'd say they are pretty minor.
Noticeable, but by no means a revolution.
A tad more distinct in the upper frequencies perhaps, and to me at least, they sound a bit more... effortless and 'clean' in the presented music.
Just say too Mixart ,i have the same model In plasma tv , Krp 500m 50" plasma tv . Great picture .
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,