Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Upgrade program kick-off
Wink 
Look what arrived right on time for christmas holidays  Big Grin
Made my day, Devialet!

First impressions of SQ: sounds amazing right out the box, especially the huge soundstage and the increase in details and clarity.
I'm really positively surprised!

Merry christmas everyone and pleasant well sounding holidays!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Melco N1A - Devialet 440 Pro - B&W 802 D3
Happy listening!
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
Yeah perfect timing , a much more enjoyable Xmas for you :-)
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
(24-Dec-2016, 18:22)Fla7a Wrote: Look what arrived right on time for christmas holidays  Big Grin
Made my day, Devialet!

Thats great, you will have fun with them.

Brian
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

Yes, thanks guys!  Wink
Melco N1A - Devialet 440 Pro - B&W 802 D3
I have decided to wait. Just can't fit into my budget at this time. I am still enjoying the outstanding sound of my D220.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
Hi there,

At the very outset I must confess that reading this forum is almost as relaxing as listening to my Devialet. I am humbled by the knowledge and wisdom and music tastes that you all have and proud to be associated with such a group.

I am having some delays in putting together the savings for the upgrade (from 120 to 220pro) and wanted to know if there was any deadline to avail of the price of EUR3490. I hope this does not change next week!!!

I also wanted some advice in the correct way to have my music via Spotify. I am currently running a software called AirServer on my Windows PC and connecting the mobile/iPad via AirPlay. The Devialet is connected via Ethernet to a switch which in turn connects to the router and then PC.

Whilst this connection works, I often find the audio stuttering. A quick toggle of the input switch on the Devialet remote sets it right for some time,(say 30 minutes to a few hours). I also find that in some passages the music seems to kind of buffer and not play smoothly. I think it's got to do with the way I am connected and appreciate inputs from you guys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(26-Dec-2016, 19:42)sanjeebrose Wrote: I am having some delays in putting together the savings for the upgrade (from 120 to 220pro) and wanted to know if there was any deadline to avail of the price of EUR3490. I hope this does not change next week!!!

Sanjeebrose

I personally think that the update price will remain the same in the New Year  3490 euro.
But Devialet have stated to get the NO CHARGE streaming board in 2017, your order has to be placed by
31 Dec 2016.

So if you are going for the upgrade next week, do not wait, get it done this week and get the NO CHARGE
streamer board in 2017.

Brian
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

(26-Dec-2016, 19:42)sanjeebrose Wrote: Hi there,

At the very outset I must confess that reading this forum is almost as relaxing as listening to my Devialet. I am humbled by the knowledge and wisdom and music tastes that you all have and proud to be associated with such a group.

I am having some delays in putting together the savings for the upgrade (from 120 to 220pro) and wanted to know if there was any deadline to avail of the price of EUR3490. I hope this does not change next week!!!

I also wanted some advice in the correct way to have my music via Spotify. I am currently running a software called AirServer on my Windows PC and connecting the mobile/iPad via AirPlay. The Devialet is connected via Ethernet to a switch which in turn connects to the router and then PC.

Whilst this connection works,  I often find the audio stuttering. A quick toggle of the input switch on the Devialet remote sets it right for some time,(say 30 minutes to a few hours). I also find that in some passages the music seems to kind of buffer and not play smoothly. I think it's got to do with the way I am connected and appreciate inputs from you guys.

Since Devialet charges a fixed upgrade price for the hardware, upgrading the 120 to 220 PRO is a great deal.

If you stream from your iPad Spotify App via Airplay, the stuttering issue is probably related to your WiFi network quality or coverage issues.
Devialet Pro 250 Core Infinity; Meridian: Control15 (2), MS600 and 218 (3), Sooloos Core on QNAP, Roon Core on Nucleus+ 4TB SSD
Technics SL1200GAE, Audio Technica AT33PTG; Focal Utopia Scala; Transparent Reference cables; PS Audio P5 Regenerator (2), MIT in-wall conditioner
Thanks Brian..the offer of the free streamer board is indeed tempting. Will have a rethink