Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom pioneer program
Do you have to be in the beta program to get the upgrade?
Current: Phantom Silvers, Oppo 105D (Toslink), Raspberry Pi + Digi+, ROON
Pre-Phantom: PenAudio Rebel2, Nuforce MCH-2C5, Oppo 105D (Analog)
(15-Apr-2015, 04:21)trashken Wrote: Do you have to be in the beta program to get the upgrade?

I call them updates Smile IME plenty of software updates have not been upgrades...
But yes, the beta release is for the pioneer programme until passed for general release.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

General release is planned for next week according to an e-mail I got from Devialet.

The Beta test is limited to their first 300 customers (I would have been one of them if they had been willing to ship a pair to me...).
Upgraded today, be Clear when you type your serial numbers to not transpose 0 and O or the update will fail.
The wonderfully named Océane in support caught this and corrected mine.
Updated fine, I now see the Dialog as an optical input will try tonight.
BTW much less annoying start up sounds from Phantoms
Ok, optical in on Dialog works now with 1.1 upgrade!
(15-Apr-2015, 14:53)EvPa Wrote: General release is planned for next week according to an e-mail I got from Devialet.

The Beta test is limited to their first 300 customers (I would have been one of them if they had been willing to ship a pair to me...).
Good news for us that were too impatient to receive Phantoms from Devialet and switched to order and receieve them from Colette. I'm happy to receive an update after beta testing, but let's see if we receive it. Several firmware changes happened, however mine is still on 1.0.0 after more than 1 month of constant reinitializing and reentering of Qobuz login because Dialog has a volatile memory.
(15-Apr-2015, 22:17)streamy Wrote:
(15-Apr-2015, 14:53)EvPa Wrote: General release is planned for next week according to an e-mail I got from Devialet.

Good news for us that were too impatient to receive Phantoms from Devialet and switched to order and receieve them from Colette. I'm happy to receive an update after beta testing, but let's see if we receive it. Several firmware changes happened, however mine is still on 1.0.0 after more than 1 month of constant reinitializing and reentering of Qobuz login because Dialog has a volatile memory.

My Phantoms and Dialog were delivered 1.0.3.0 iirc ( my memory isn't that good, it could have been 1.0.4.0) They are all now 1.1.0.0
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

I was also asked if I wanted to enroll in the pionneer program and replied positively but my Phantom and Dialog are still in 1.0.3.0. I was not prompted to upgrade either.

I also noticed that I'm not able to register or login a Devialet account in Spark. Has anyone been able to create an account in Spark?

I already have a customer account with Devialet (created when I bought my Phantom) and a Devialet support account but none of them works.
Email Océane At support give her your serial numbers and she can Institute the upgrade
Will do. Thanks