Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delivery waiting time of Phantom
Hello guys!

Have any of you have been waiting more than two months for the delivery of your Phantom's speakers and Dialog?

I think is a bit weird, they took the money right away from my account 2 months ago, and not news from these people.

Did some of you got a UPS number track when they confirmed you, they dispatched the items to your home?

I don't know what to think at this point, I feel to cancel my order.

Someone has the same problem?
(20-Apr-2015, 14:07)Carloscdk Wrote: Hello guys!

Have any of you have been waiting more than two months for the delivery of your Phantom's speakers and Dialog?

I think is a bit weird, they took the money right away from my account 2 months ago, and not news from these people.

Did some of you got a UPS number track when they confirmed you, they dispatched the items to your home?

I waited 2.5 months between payment and delivery. The best service seems to be the Collette e-shop in Paris. Several people have had very fast delivery from them.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

Yep, very fast service from colette.fr, with worldwide express delivery (UPS in my case).

You can log into the Devialet shop website and find the planned delivery date from one of the drop down menus.  
(20-Apr-2015, 20:17)Confused Wrote:

You can log into the Devialet shop website and find the planned delivery date from one of the drop down menus.  

I wouldn't have any faith in that website - I went in just now and found out that they were still processing my order for a Dialog, and that delivery was expected after 15 May! This is very strange since my Dialog was delivered about a week ago!!

I still can not use the Dialog as Expert line Firmware not yet available!!

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
My first Phantom took 2 months... but the second one from Colette only took... 2 days!!
Incidentally, the packaging from Devialet is FAR nicer than Colette's.
The serial numbers from C. are much lower than D.s.
Also, Colette only provided a French mains plug, so I needed an adaptor for that one.
JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.
I only meant that from Devialet, the external brown box was neat & tidy, with precise foam inserts and a heavy wooden board. The Collette one looked like it had been through the wars with the half open flaps hastily sealed with a whole roll of tape! Inner box scuffed as well. Bad first impression... or in my case, second. I see the French can still get away with a naked woman on the box (at least she isn't sniffing a glove...)
JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.
(28-Apr-2015, 01:48)JohnnySix Wrote: I only meant that from Devialet, the external brown box was neat & tidy, with precise foam inserts and a heavy wooden board. The Collette one looked like it had been through the wars with the half open flaps hastily sealed with a whole roll of tape! Inner box scuffed as well. Bad first impression... or in my case, second. I see the French can still get away with a naked woman on the box (at least she isn't sniffing a glove...)

I have the same issue with Collette packaging. Complained to their customer service and they said it's brand new and unopened. Swear to god, it looks like someone took it for a spin before sending it to me. 
Current: Phantom Silvers, Oppo 105D (Toslink), Raspberry Pi + Digi+, ROON
Pre-Phantom: PenAudio Rebel2, Nuforce MCH-2C5, Oppo 105D (Analog)
(28-Apr-2015, 08:50)clive.grace Wrote: I must admit I had not considered the brown shipping outer box to be a part of the experience. I recycled the brown box and the inner migrated its way into the loft for probably the rest of its life. I'm having a flight case made for shipping my Phantoms with dual touch screens and Mac Mini when I travel abroad and use them for occasional small gallery performances.

The only downside I could see was the EU plug necessitating chopping it off and putting a UK fused plug on all the devices.

But I had waited long enough for a Phantom and Devialet were very easy to cancel and Colette were instant in shipping. I would rather that than still be waiting with my money in someone else's bank

Just shows that one persons minor inconvenience is another's major disaster. What would happen if there was real problem at some stage no doubt we would all find out (with pictures/video) on Facebook.
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers
Wink 
Hello guys!

Sorry I didn't replay before now.

I got my pair of Phantom silver and the Dialog router, from Devialet website.
It took about 2 months, but now they are at home and playing music beautifully! This sound system is a wonder for real.

I read that some of you had some problems with the packaging, and some scratching issues. One of my friend who bought the same he also told me that his Phantoms came with some scratches, he is not happy about it at all.

I think he is going to return them.

This is so strange coming from a company that has so much prestige.