Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Companion Info Display not synching with Master
When holding down Tone on the remote and pulling up the info display (temperatures, configs, SW version, levels, etc.), the companion and master display are no longer in synch (off by one page). It was in synch earlier but I updated my firmware on the master today....even with my SW version already being at 7.1.1 (reason being I couldn't get SAM level % to display). Good news is that the firmware update worked and it did resolve the SAM level % showing up but now the problem is that the master and companion are no longer in synch when displaying info. I've tried rebooting by holding power button down and also unplugging power on both units but still no resolution. Tried reloading both SD cards with the same config and still nothing. Makes no sense since the only difference from when it synched properly was the firmware update and there was no changes to my config.

Any suggestions?
Raidho D2
(2) REL 528s
Devialet 400 Air Ethernet
Roon Nucleus w custom power supply
QNAP NAS
PS Audio P3 Powerplant and Powerbase
Furutech GTX_D Outlet on dedicated line
JPS Labs Kaptovators to the wall

(23-Apr-2015, 18:52)Foggy916 Wrote: When holding down Tone on the remote and pulling up the info display (temperatures, configs, SW version, levels, etc.), the companion and master display are no longer in synch (off by one page). It was in synch earlier but I updated my firmware on the master today....even with my SW version already being at 7.1.1 (reason being I couldn't get SAM level % to display). Good news is that the firmware update worked and it did resolve the SAM level % showing up but now the problem is that the master and companion are no longer in synch when displaying info. I've tried rebooting by holding power button down and also unplugging power on both units but still no resolution. Tried reloading both SD cards with the same config and still nothing. Makes no sense since the only difference from when it synched properly was the firmware update and there was no changes to my config.

Any suggestions?

I have the same. This is one of the of the reported bugs of dual mono configuration

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
I had similar issues when trying to configure an input on the companion. A bit of experimenting, reconfiguring, and indeed luck, resulted in getting everything back in sync.
i had the same thing ,and finally worked it out by clicking on chaining settings and put a tick beside chaining input and not for shared sources from slave, hope that helps
i can not use input 1 on my slave unit,i have tried several ways and can not work it out,i have linked the 2 units with a 3.5 cable
(27-Apr-2015, 11:04)dylanttt Wrote: i can not use input 1 on my slave unit,i have tried several ways and can not work it out,i have linked the 2 units with a 3.5 cable

in the post above this one you said that you unticked the box "share sources from slave"

this is why your input on the slave does nothing.
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)
(27-Apr-2015, 10:47)dylanttt Wrote: i had the same thing ,and finally worked it out by clicking on chaining settings and put a tick beside chaining input and not  for shared sources from slave, hope that helps

Tried it.  Nope.  Still no luck.  
Raidho D2
(2) REL 528s
QNAP NAS

Upgraded firmware solved my problem! All set.
Raidho D2
(2) REL 528s
QNAP NAS