Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great review of the Martin Logan Montis
I know one or two of you on here own this speaker... Wink

http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles...=email-261

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Thanks, Guillaume, it's a pretty fair review, I think (but I would say that). In particular what he says about the presentation of large-scale classical music conforms to my experience. The scale of orchestral music is extraordinary.

Matt

Sonos Connect (W4S) > DSpeaker Antimode 2.0 > Sanders Magtech > Martin Logan Montis
Sonos Connect (W4S) > Devialet 200 > Vivid V1.5
Silver Phantoms (just the two)
London
(28-Jun-2014, 15:31)Jwg1749 Wrote: Thanks, Guillaume, it's a pretty fair review, I think (but I would say that). In particular what he says about the presentation of large-scale classical music conforms to my experience. The scale of orchestral music is extraordinary.

Matt

I've heard Martin Logan speakers on a couple of occasions and have always been very impressed by the way they project an effortlessly large soundstage. Vocals on them sound incredible too. Not familiar with the Montis but can well believe it's an excellent speaker. Will be interesting to see what Devialet make of it SAM-wise.

Guillaume

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Another great review of the ML Montis is this month's Hifi+.

"Very highly recommended." Alan Sircom

Guillaume

UK