Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ICM auto on and off...
Gents,

I have written a mail to Devialet asking them to update the configurator. I would like to have the option to have the AMP automatically enable ICM when I use the optical input (to my TV) and them turn it off when I switch to USB...

If anyone ells thinks this is a good idea I encourage you to also drop them a line.

Kind regards Morten
Devialet 200, Graditech Voima 1 Power cable, MIT shotgun S1.3 Speaker cable, Neeper Acoustics Perfect One Speakers
Aurender N100H, MIT Shotgun AC1 Power Cable, Audioquest Forest RJ45, Transparent Premium USB Cable

Denmark
agree, that would be a useful improvement.
+1, would be very useful for me too
QNAP TS219P II/ TIDAL-Hifi > Roon@mac-mini > AIR3-Cat6 > Devialet 250 > Audience AU24 SE > Gallo-3.5Ref (w/ SAM)
Nice idea! Probably needs a firmware change as well, though, I guess?
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
(18-May-2015, 20:08)Morten Wrote: Gents,

I have written a mail to Devialet asking them to update the configurator. I would like to have the option to have the AMP automatically enable ICM when I use the optical input (to my TV) and them turn it off when I switch to USB...

If anyone ells thinks this is a good idea I encourage you to also drop them a line.

Kind regards Morten

I would like this as well/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
+1 for me too.
Devialet 1000 Pro Core Infinity, Magico M3, Nordost Frey 2 speaker cable, PS Audio P15 Power Plant, Shunyata Alpha EF AC cable, Mac Mini running ROON.
Great idea.
(20-May-2015, 08:21)clive.grace Wrote: WRT another thread:

Devialet Support (Devialet)
May 20, 08:58

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your message.

We have had a lot of similar feedbacks lately. The remote is indeed being crowded.

The function you describe is not yet available but I do beleive that the engineers will soon implement a code so that ICM can be automatically on when you use a video function, and off when you do not.

Kind of like an auto switch.

This will probably be available via a next update of firmware 8.0, so you will of course be informed.

Best regards,

Customer Care

Pour plus d’information, plusieurs outils sont disponibles sur notre site internet Devialet Support
For more information, please visit our support site Devialet Support
Many thanks for the update! As usual no indication when it will happen though I guess they are working hard with 8.0.1 to address all other issues.

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
Which other issues?
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers
I can't think of any way for Devialet to recognize we're using "a video function" compared to "a music function". I think it would be better if they'd make it an configurator option that ties to a specific input and optional a button on the remote. Also an update of the ancient Devialet remote app would be useful for all this new functionality.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands