Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here
Devialet D Premier upgradet to 250 combined with Sonus Faber Cremona M

At the moment i will not go further,afther all the simplety with one box selution and the eleganse was the reason for selling 6 Naim boxes Smile

I feel this is the ultimate living room system att the moment,but reading other forum members post make me currios Smile
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots 
"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
(03-Jul-2014, 08:48)Eddye Wrote:
(02-Jul-2014, 19:42)saxguy Wrote: As the title says, list your speakers and Devialet model here. Also, if you are planning to upgrade to dual mono, please give your reasons for doing so. I think this would be a good resource for potential buyers in determining if certain speakers benefit from a dual mono setup vs a single stereo setup.
Why aren't you sharing your setup?
I am still trying to figure out which Devialet model to get. My speakers are only 84db efficient. I'm leaning towards a 250 which would leave the option of upgrading to the 800.
Kef Blades plus Devialet 250 (nea 240) I did audition a D500, it was better, but at the time i did not think it was 8k better.....

It was better though, so the upgrade is always in mind. Might be a different story with SAM. How would a SAM 250 compare to a SAM 800? I might hate SAM? SAM with the 800's might be so good then I may have to consider getting the old wallet out again. Might go for a trip to Paris to buy the slave when the Euro hits 1.5 to the £. Might wait for the super new model range to come out and get a bargin D250 second hand, might buy the super new model one day. Ah predicting the future is so hard.
D200
Martin Logan Ethos

Would probably have gone Montis like Matt but only v.small room in old cottage.
Chord Blu > D200 > Martin Logan Ethos : Saddleworth, England
Devialet 120, Sonus Faber Liuto
Thorens TD-166 MK II, Intel NUC (Streacom fanless case, Windows 10, Audiophile Optimizer, Roon, HQPlayer and Acourate), HDPlex 100W LPSU, Uptone Regen, Devialet 120, Sonus Faber Liuto, GIK Acoustics Bass Traps
A Devialet 200 with Sonus Faber Guarneri Homage (and a Gravis B1 sub) for me.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
Devialet 200 + Wilson Benesch Discoveries

May well add a slave 200 but need to get my current set-up working properly first...
IMac macOS 10.15.3 (no link to Devialet Sad ) / MacBook Pro Retina OS X 10.14.4 / Linn LP12 / Devialet 200 Wilson Benesch Discovery. 
Qobuz Desktop Latest Version / Audirvana 3.2.18 / Audirvana Remote / iTunes 12.9 / AIR 3.0.4 / Wi-Fi / FW 8.1.0 / SAM 50%
Cambridge, UK (Updated 27th February, 2020)
(03-Jul-2014, 19:47)thumb5 Wrote: A Devialet 200 with Sonus Faber Guarneri Homage (and a Gravis B1 sub) for me.

Now that's a very fine speaker. I owned the Guarneri Momento for a few years, sometimes I regret letting it go.

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Devialet 200
Kef LS50
Linn Melodik Subwoofer

Kef LS50 is sucking incredible amounts of Watt, has clearly a benefit of the 30 more Watt of the Devialet 200.
No plans so far to go 400.
Linn LP12 Sondek + Radikal + Urika + Ekos II + EMT HSD006 - roon nucleus + SBooster - Devialet 220 Pro CI - Kef LS50 - Dspeaker Antimode 8033s II + SBooster - Kef KF92 Subwoofer

Bavaria
D250 with B&W 803D