Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here
(04-Jul-2014, 08:38)GuillaumeB Wrote: Now that's a very fine speaker. I owned the Guarneri Momento for a few years, sometimes I regret letting it go.

Thanks Guillaume, I like them very much too. If I were to upgrade I don't think I could bring myself to part with them.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
Devialet 200
Linn Akurate 242 (legacy of all Linn system, hope to change later this year)
Auralic Aries G2 > Kii Control > Kii Audio 3 BXT
Devialet 200
KEF Reference 205/2
Devialet 250 with Shahinian Obelisks
Devialet 800 (ex D-Premier x 2) with Magico Q1 and with or without Wilson Benesch Torus; plus some older CML Etude and Rogers LS3/5a which I must try sometime; and two other pairs of speakers on their way too.

Was a Quad ESL guy (57s, 63s, 989s, 2905s) for a long time and used the 2905s with the paired D-Premiers for a while too.
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
Devialet D200
Dynaudio Contour S3.4s currently in service
Dynaudio C1 as backup, will put back into service if they are approved for SAM
Just received:
Devialet 200
AudioPhysic Scorpio 25+

Very happy with the Team!
Devialet 200 with Monitor Audio Gold GX 100 speakers.

Can't believe what a difference the Devialet made to my system. Love it.
Devialet 250
Sonus Faber Olympica lll
Devialet Expert 250 PRO Core, Innuos Statement 4TB, Primare BD32 Disc Player,  Stenheim Alumine Three, Tellurium Q Cables

Smoerum, Denmark
Devialet 250 (D-Premier upgrade)
Von Schweikert Audio VR-5 SE Anniversary
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands