Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here
(27-Oct-2016, 11:13)Haddock Wrote: Devialet 120 > Mulidine Cadence

About to upgrade to 220 (still waiting for the cardboard)

I have exactly the same setup... Heart  Very very nice ! Thinking about upgrading too...
Tweaked Mac Mini + Audirvana - Bridge ethernet - Metrum Ambre with RopieeXL - Coax - D120 - Mulidine Cadence
Cables : TWL Digital American - Coax cable : l'atelier acoustik - Ethernet : Monoprice cat5 UTP - Speakers : Duelund 16 awg
Nice Baldoun! I think it is a musical and Lively little setup...

My 120 is now on its way to Paris for the upgrade. To be honest , I'm not sure I need all these watts (cadence admits 100) but I like the improvements and the future UpnP/DLNA integration.
NAS > NUC with JRiver (Server / Theatre view) > Devialet 220 > Mulidine Cadence
Devialet 400>Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution
I like very much.

Enviado do meu SM-G930F através de Tapatalk
Roksan Radius 5.2/ROON/GB-BXi7H/Devialet 400/Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution
Just upgraded my D200 to D400. Also considered the move to D220 Pro, but the new Pro series has a profoundly different sound than the original Expert range, and in my setup the D400 was the choice better to my taste. I compared D200 to D220Pro and D400 before my decision.

And I must say, that I am a bit surprised by all people reporting to upgrade to D220 without even comparing to the D400. Both have their specific benefits. I did hear all before I decided and in my setup the D220 Pro didn't sound 'beter' but did sound completely different than the D200 and D400. Both sound signatures have their benefits. And you may prefer the one or the other depending on your setup. But in my setup the D400 was superior in many ways to the D220Pro so upgrading to double mono to me was the real no-brainer. And yes, both surprised the D200.
Aurender N10 - Kharma Enigma Signature AES/EBU - Devialet 400 - MIT SL-Matrix 28s - Audio Physic Virgo 25 Plus - IsoAcoustics Gaia II - AudioQuest Diamond RCA-AES between Master and Companion - Silent Angel Bonn N8 - AudioQuest Diamond Ethernet cable - Keces P3 with Hifi-Tuning Supreme 3 Silver fuse - GigaWatt 16A automatic circuit breaker - Vibex One 6 Cu - Shunyata Research ΞTRON Alpha Digital and ΞTRON Z PC-10 powercords - Qobuz 24 bit Studio

The Netherlands
D200 with B&W N805 and ASW800
120 with LS50s

Couldnt be happier
Mac Mini ----> Audioquest Diamond USB ---> Devialet Expert 250 ---> AudioQuest Meteor ---> Focal Scala Utopia
Devialet 220 pro and dynaudio C1 signature it works
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
220 Pro with Sonus Faber Cremona M
Le 220 Pro - Auralic Aries Mini - Audio Linear with Pickering XV-15/625 Heart - Sonus Faber Cremona M - Nordost Heimdall IC & SC
Upgraded from 120 to 220Pro. Passive KEF LS50s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
220 Pro > Mirage M290is