Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here
(05-Aug-2014, 09:37)Chris Marshall Wrote: Linn to Devialet seems a popular move, must be interesting with Kans!

Indeed quite a few of us on here came from Linn electronics. In fact I still have a Linn MDS-I with a 4100 feeding 109 speakers in my living room, mainly for TV duties although I do occasionally stream music in there too. It's very convenient to have access to the same library using UPnP.

Oh and I have a Linn Klimax Solo powering my centre channel in my 5 channel home cinema setup. This is an overhang from my previous all Linn Klimax setup and at one point I did consider replacing with another 250... however the Solo integrates well with the Devialets (in pass thru mode) and I ended up spending way too much money on new hi-fi gear anyway...Sad

Perhaps I should set up a new thread covering non-Devialet components... anyone interested? Wink

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Hi all!

Devialet 200
Focal Diablo

Nordost Vishnu PC
Audioquest Volcano SC
(05-Aug-2014, 10:07)Atomjohan Wrote: Hi all!

Devialet 200
Focal Diablo

Nordost Vishnu PC
Audioquest Volcano SC

Welcome to Devialet Chat! Smile

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(05-Aug-2014, 10:09)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(05-Aug-2014, 10:07)Atomjohan Wrote: Hi all!

Devialet 200
Focal Diablo

Nordost Vishnu PC
Audioquest Volcano SC

Welcome to Devialet Chat! Smile

Guillaume

Thank you Smile
Devialet 250
Martin Logan Vantage.

Very happy with this combo, but if I had some spare cash I would consider upgrading to ML Montis. Might give the Magico S1s a listen too, but I do like the delivery of electrostatics.
Devialet 1000 Pro. Martin Logan Montis, Michell Gyrodec, Melco N1ZH, Mutec MC3+ USB
The nearest thing that I have heard to the sound of electrostatics from a "normal" speaker is the KEF Blades, and the new Blade 2's are not far off the price of the Magico S1's.... just a thought..
(08-Aug-2014, 11:15)ozthepoz Wrote: Devialet 250
Martin Logan Vantage.

Very happy with this combo, but if I had some spare cash I would consider upgrading to ML Montis. Might give the Magico S1s a listen too, but I do like the delivery of electrostatics.

The Devialet-Montis combo is very fine. I've been thinking of adding a 200 Slave. I may do a demo in September.

Sonos Connect (W4S) > DSpeaker Antimode 2.0 > Sanders Magtech > Martin Logan Montis
Sonos Connect (W4S) > Devialet 200 > Vivid V1.5
Silver Phantoms (just the two)
London
D250
Dynaudio Confidence C2 sig
I recall hearing a pair of the big Dynaudio's at Analogue Seduction last year (I think C2's), with Musical Fidelity amplification. I liked them a lot, very smooth, sweat treble, excellent bass reach without being remotely boomy or similar, a good listen. I would imagine that they are rather good with the 250!
Dev 200
Proac D30R