Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here
As the title says, list your speakers and Devialet model here. Also, if you are planning to upgrade to dual mono, please give your reasons for doing so. I think this would be a good resource for potential buyers in determining if certain speakers benefit from a dual mono setup vs a single stereo setup.
Devialet 800
Goldmund Epilog 1&2 or
Tune Audio Anima depending on mood/music
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

Devialet 800
Wilson Audio Sophia 3 shortly to be replaced by Sasha 2.

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(02-Jul-2014, 19:42)saxguy Wrote: As the title says, list your speakers and Devialet model here. Also, if you are planning to upgrade to dual mono, please give your reasons for doing so. I think this would be a good resource for potential buyers in determining if certain speakers benefit from a dual mono setup vs a single stereo setup.

Welcome to Devialet Chat by the way! Smile

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Devialet 200 and Raidho C-1.1. I'm pretty happy with the D200 and couldn't tell much difference with a 240/250 when auditioning (against the then 170) so I'm guessing the power is ample. I wouldn't say no to another 200 though!
See sig. :-)
Devialet 1000 Pro Core Infinity, Magico M3, Nordost Frey 2 speaker cable, PS Audio P15 Power Plant, Shunyata Alpha EF AC cable, Mac Mini running ROON.
Likewise see my sig.

I'm toying with the idea of adding a 200 Slave and, in my more bonkers moments, a couple of subs.

Each Montis consists of a 'static panel that goes down to 350Hz and a 10" active sub powered by its own 200W amp. The speakers are 23kHz to 29Hz (-3dB). On the Martin Logan forum the view seems to be that adding another two subs is FUN!!! Those Yanks ...

Matt

Sonos Connect (W4S) > DSpeaker Antimode 2.0 > Sanders Magtech > Martin Logan Montis
Sonos Connect (W4S) > Devialet 200 > Vivid V1.5
Silver Phantoms (just the two)
London
Devialet 250
Sonus faber Electa Amator II, very soon replaced by Revel Ultima Studio2
Devialet 200. VAF Research Signature i66 Mk.11. Plenty of power but given the extra inputs and extra headroom, I would be tempted by a good price on the slave unit.
Graeme
Roon Lifetime, HQPlayer with Acourate RC,Devialet 220 Pro,Synology NAS,AcourateNAS, MinimServer,Moon Mind 180 AES/EBU currently w. Canare Cable,W7 PC JRiver 20, AcouratePro, 15' Belkin USB. Linn LP12,Cetech,OL1,Denon 103R,VAF Signature i66 Mk.11,VAF Gravitas SW
(02-Jul-2014, 19:42)saxguy Wrote: As the title says, list your speakers and Devialet model here. Also, if you are planning to upgrade to dual mono, please give your reasons for doing so. I think this would be a good resource for potential buyers in determining if certain speakers benefit from a dual mono setup vs a single stereo setup.
Why aren't you sharing your setup?
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands