Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Remote config
Hello Mike,
you can use powerline adapters to connect your router to the Devialet if they are not near. I use this solution at home (with an android mobile phone connected wirelessly to the router, for me Wifi should not work well between router and Devialet because of the distance between them, but with the phone, it's ok).
Best regards,
Sylvain

(24-Nov-2014, 11:45)Mikeeo Wrote: Hi,

For someone that couldn't care less about all this streaming, AIR etc as I have my Unitiserve 'streaming' int the Devialet I have one question?

If I would like to use the Dev App and control everything on my IPad. What do I need? Install AIR, connect ethernet cable to my router or both or how to do this? I will not use any for streaming just want to control the system on IPad.

Any kind soul to instruct an old imbecill /Mike
Devialet 800, Focal Utopia Diva (SAM), Roon 1.3 (build 242, Devialet Air in Roon) + Audio PC (customized Windows 10) + Android app
France
(24-Nov-2014, 11:53)PhilP Wrote:
(24-Nov-2014, 11:45)Mikeeo Wrote: Hi,

For someone that couldn't care less about all this streaming, AIR etc as I have my Unitiserve 'streaming' int the Devialet I have one question?

If I would like to use the Dev App and control everything on my IPad. What do I need? Install AIR, connect ethernet cable to my router or both or how to do this? I will not use any for streaming just want to control the system on IPad.

Any kind soul to instruct an old imbecill /Mike

Hi Mikeeo,

as you're using the Unitiserve I assume that you're already using the Naim n-Serve App on your iPad or equivalent and that you have a wireless router?

You also need to install the Devialet Remote App on your iPad. Go to the App Store and search on 'Devialet'. Select 'Devialet Remote' and download the App onto your iPad. Then you will be able to control the volume and select sources etc.

You will need to switch between the N-Serve App and the Devialet App depending on what function you want to perform.

You don't need to install AIR on your iPad and your iPad will continue to connect wirelessly to your router .

Regards,

Philip

Philip,

Thanks! Yes the Unitiserve has its app and working perfect (wireless). I have already the Dev app installed. But as i said, I do not have anything connected to the Dev. but I just installed an ethernet cable between my router and dev. I guess I just have to config the ethernet input to be on.
I see that without being installed the Dev is communicating but i can't get the app to work or see the Dev in my network.

Well I'll keep on trying/Mike

OK,

I'm done. Ethernet connection enabled, works like a charm. Too bad I can't run both the Naim app and Dev at the same time. Second Pad perhaps?

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
(25-Nov-2014, 00:22)Mikeeo Wrote: OK,

I'm done. Ethernet connection enabled, works like a charm. Too bad I can't run both the Naim app and Dev at the same time. Second Pad perhaps?

/Mike

Well done - streaming is easy really.

One iPod (for the Devialet app) plus an iPad or iPad Mini for n-Serve is probably optimum.
IMac macOS 10.15.3 (no link to Devialet Sad ) / MacBook Pro Retina OS X 10.14.4 / Linn LP12 / Devialet 200 Wilson Benesch Discovery. 
Qobuz Desktop Latest Version / Audirvana 3.2.18 / Audirvana Remote / iTunes 12.9 / AIR 3.0.4 / Wi-Fi / FW 8.1.0 / SAM 50%
Cambridge, UK (Updated 27th February, 2020)