Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dual mono offer
Hi,

My main source is vinyl and vinyl betters most CD's of the same recorded material particularly in the bass reproduction, at least in my system. Classic as some mentioned are at most times better on CD.

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
(17-Jul-2014, 18:28)Eddye Wrote: I don't know how many CD's you buy a month, but it could be cheaper to subscribe to Qobuz. Also they have a very large classical music database. And you don't have to store the CD's, that could be a plus. I think there is a 1 month trial period, so you can try before you buy Smile

Aha! I do want to have the CD at home. I am not concerned about storing them.
I am maybe a bit old but renting recordings is of no interest to me at all...
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

(18-Jul-2014, 12:22)f1eng Wrote:
(17-Jul-2014, 18:28)Eddye Wrote: I don't know how many CD's you buy a month, but it could be cheaper to subscribe to Qobuz. Also they have a very large classical music database. And you don't have to store the CD's, that could be a plus. I think there is a 1 month trial period, so you can try before you buy Smile

Aha! I do want to have the CD at home. I am not concerned about storing them.
I am maybe a bit old but renting recordings is of no interest to me at all...
I can't think of any other arguments, streaming through the internet is just not for you. Wink
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands