Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How have you found Devialet Support?
I have always found them to be very prompt and eager to help - very happy.
WTL TT / HP laptop (JRiver) / Devialet 400 / Marten Django / Crystal Cable

Sydney Australia
once they responded withing two weeks.
another time they did not respond at all.

tried to contact them twice in total.
Devialet support is simply ... non existing. You write them and they don't reply. I have no idea whether it has something to do with being a French company, when I need support from SonicStudio for my Amarra software their helpdesk is stunning! I like Devialet but they still have a long way to go!
(17-Jul-2016, 16:32)atubaro Wrote: Devialet support is simply ... non existing. You write them and they don't reply. I have no idea whether it has something to do with being a French company, when I need support from SonicStudio for my Amarra software their helpdesk is stunning! I like Devialet but they still have a long way to go!

Strange. I have always had a reply within 24 hours. I have not always been pleased by the reply, but prompt and courteous for the last 5+ years.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire