Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autowswitch wont stay on chosen setting
Hi Guys

New member here, and fairly new owner. Firstly, thanks for setting up this great forum so we can avoid some of the aggravation on some of the others!Smile

I have a 250 which I have connected to ethernet using air, playing music from Jriver. It's running from a small headless Intel NUC PC (windows 8.1 pro) and is working well except for one thing.

When I set the autoswitch function to always stream, it won't stay on that selection, so every time the devialet or the PC is switched on it comes on as streaming is disabled.

Does anyone know if there's something i can change to get it to stay on the setting I want?

I was temporarily using the 250 with another PC (windows 7) previously and didnt have this problem

Any help would be appreciated before I try Devialet support.

thanks

Chris
Yes, I noticed this behaviour too on Windows. What helped in my case every time is to correct the setting and close the AIR application manually using 'Quit' (right mouse click on the AIR icon) and restart it again. So don't shutdown/reboot the computer before doing this once.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
Thanks for that, I will give it a go and report back later.

regards

Chris
Brilliant, now working fine.

Many thanks Antoine!

Chris
You're welcome, glad to see it worked (for you as well)! Smile
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands