Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Le Configurator
(12-Jun-2015, 15:29)PhilP Wrote: It works fine on my iMac with Safari !

+1
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(12-Jun-2015, 17:42)Axel Wrote:

+1

I've never had any problems with Safari but Jean-Marie says its a tricky bug which only sneaks in if you edit an old config.  I haven't tried doing that recently - too busy trying out new music with 8.1 Wink   I must say I like most of what I hear but there's still a bit of an edge to vocals which I don't like.  I'm borrowing an Aurender tomorrow to see whether that will get rid of it...
IMac macOS 10.15.3 (no link to Devialet Sad ) / MacBook Pro Retina OS X 10.14.4 / Linn LP12 / Devialet 200 Wilson Benesch Discovery. 
Qobuz Desktop Latest Version / Audirvana 3.2.18 / Audirvana Remote / iTunes 12.9 / AIR 3.0.4 / Wi-Fi / FW 8.1.0 / SAM 50%
Cambridge, UK (Updated 27th February, 2020)
(12-Jun-2015, 17:47)PhilP Wrote: I must say I like most of what I hear but there's still a bit of an edge to vocals which I don't like.  I'm borrowing an Aurender tomorrow to see whether that will get rid of it...

Nice work, look forward to reading your impressions of the Aurender.

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(12-Jun-2015, 17:47)PhilP Wrote:
(12-Jun-2015, 17:42)Axel Wrote:

+1

I've never had any problems with Safari but Jean-Marie says its a tricky bug which only sneaks in if you edit an old config.  I haven't tried doing that recently - too busy trying out new music with 8.1 Wink   I must say I like most of what I hear but there's still a bit of an edge to vocals which I don't like.  I'm borrowing an Aurender tomorrow to see whether that will get rid of it...

I have only used Safari since the configurateur was launched about 4 years ago. I have had problems with dual mono configs from time to time since the beginning, but they needed bug fixes not Safari changes.
I have never tried anything else.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

I use a macbook air when listening to my music via usb. but do my downloads on my works pc. The macbook doesn't have a card reader, and when I purchased one to use with my ipad, I can't communicate to my computer with it (firewire) but I've not had any problems with doing things this way
(13-Jun-2015, 12:24)Nemal1 Wrote: I use a macbook air when listening to my music via usb. but do my downloads on my works pc. The macbook doesn't have a card reader, and when I purchased one to use with my ipad, I can't communicate to my computer with it (firewire) but I've not had any problems with doing things this way

Hi folks

After spending many frustrating hours trying to download a new configuration on my MacBook Air/ Safari for my D400 I found a curious solution :

Instead of hitting "save linked file as...."

I hit "open in new tab" and the config file immediately downloaded into my "Downloads" folder

I know it "shouldn't" work that way, but it did for me, and has done many times now.

Go figure, and good luck!
NUC i5/ROCK/Roon Lifetime =>  Original d'Atelier CoreInfinity #066 => Transparent MusicWave+ =>Wilson Sophia 3