Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firmware 8.1.2 released
Good work Beta testers! I am enjoying my system (7.something) too much to mess with it now. Maybe once it gets to 8.2.1 I might be tempted Smile
This is rediculous..beta release after release with all the glitches that come with it..disgusting software development for a product of this stature.
Roon/tidal > Squeezebox touch  > Trinnov St2 or DIRAC (minidsp ddrc-22d) > Dual mono D premiers > Vivid Audio Giya G1 Spirits  ...fully treated  dedicated 6x8m room
I think 8.0 was more of an alpha release, maybe rushed a little to hit the "Munich" deadline, I think we are now only just getting to the real beta versions .....
(21-Jul-2015, 04:22)andrewd Wrote: Good work Beta testers!  I am enjoying my system (7.something) too much to mess with it now.  Maybe once it gets to 8.2.1 I might be tempted Smile

The good news is that we have the choice.... and even to revert back to older releases which is not the case for all products.
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France