Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When will 'Branch' be available?
Anyone here who knows when 'branch' will become available?

My two Phantoms are now standing on low wooden blocks. They sound great, but I am almost sure the soundstage will improve when these futuristic eggs are mounted on proper stands. Probably the bass will sound more relaxed as well.
Devialet only says 'soon' or 'this summer'. I am now checking their website almost every day Huh

Does anyone has more specific dates?
(26-Jun-2015, 06:48)michirishi Wrote: Anyone here who knows when 'branch' will become available?

My two Phantoms are now standing on low wooden blocks. They sound great, but I am almost sure the soundstage will improve when these futuristic eggs are mounted on proper stands. Probably the bass will sound more relaxed as well.
Devialet only says 'soon' or 'this summer'. I am now checking their website almost every day  Huh

Does anyone has more specific dates?

I ordered the Branch at the same time I bought my Phantoms from Harrods.

I've been in contact with them and they apologized for the delay but reckon sometime in July.

Fingers VERY tightly crossed.
If I buy the Phantoms, which I want to... I definitely have to buy the Branches and have them for first time listening.

I would also proceed to create some sort of sign for my room door, where it warns somehow something like: "Warning: Implosive Sound Center beyond this point. You drop it, you buy it."

'Cause I'm definitely not going to settle for a repaired Phantom, even if Devialet tells me repair is free.

Smile

I'll probably try to create something within the room to prevent accidents from becoming disasters.

Who would have thought that the mix of Phantom+Branch could be so unnerving...
My dealer from Denmark said to me earlier this week, that he will have 2 Branch for me within two weeks.
Prices and everything here, including the remote.

Only available in store, though.

http://www.stoneaudio.co.uk/?manufacturer=devialet
To quote from the Stoneaudio link:

Compatible with Devialet's Phantom and the existing range of amplifiers, is the intelligent router called DIALOGUE.

Maybe this is a website from the future?
Yes, there's almost as much guff on that site as Devialet's own.
I suspect they are taking pre orders. Nothing on the Devialet site that they are available yet.
My local Devialet retailer hopes to have Branch and remote for sale sometime in August.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Talking to Joachim Fritsch, the Devialet UK Manager, at the recent Oxford Audio Phantom Launch event, indicated that sometime in August was the 'Branch', and new remote control, launch date. Let's see what happens Smile.

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK