Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New firmware 8.1.3
(23-Jul-2015, 13:27)Rufus McDufus Wrote: New firmware 8.1.3 is up on the Devialet site by the looks of it.

Thanks for the info. Just taking a look and downloading. Big Grin   What is meant by the date under?

Firmware: 8.1.3

14-05-2015
Devailet 200, Lumin A1, Magico S5, Kimber ks6063, Rockport Capella, Benz Micro Ruby, Kimber ks1026
Listening to it right now. Can't say I hear any difference with 8.1.2  Huh
And AIR over Ethernet only lasted for 1 song... bugger!
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(23-Jul-2015, 14:09)CharlesL Wrote:
(23-Jul-2015, 13:27)Rufus McDufus Wrote: New firmware 8.1.3 is up on the Devialet site by the looks of it.

Thanks for the info. Just taking a look and downloading. Big Grin   What is meant by the date under?

Firmware: 8.1.3

14-05-2015

I think that's the date of 8.1.2.  Confused
the latest filedate is from yesterday.
Is the configurator different from before ? How is the "custom delay feature" working ?
PS Audio P3 - Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI - Tanagra Audio Iris - Micromega CD-30 - Roon - Mac Mini - Entreq Silver Minimus Apollo Eartha RCA - Shunyata Omega Ethernet - Dela S100/OP-S100
I just upgraded the firmware to 8.1.3.

However, after inserting the cards with the configuration files, the master unit is not visible through the wireless router that it is connected to with an ethernet cable, and so  I cannot control the units (master and slave) with the control app on my ipad.

Also, the remote does not seem to work either.
When pressing the power button, only the master unit goes to off for a second and then is back on immediately.

Would appreciate your help to troubleshoot and fix this issue.

Thank you!
D400; Stereolab Tombo Tron coaxial for master -> slave; Kubala-Sosna Elation interconnects, power, and speaker cables; Spendor D7 speakers; Bryston BDP-2 w. latest sound card & upgraded fuses; Bybee Stealth Power Purifier conditioner connected with IsoTek EVO3 Syncro SE to wall socket
Downloaded and working fine so far at under 2 minutes albeit the slowest FW load to-date. More later if anything good, fun, interesting or newsworthy occurs...
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!
(23-Jul-2015, 14:11)Pim van Vliet Wrote: Listening to it right now. Can't say I hear any difference with 8.1.2  Huh
And AIR over Ethernet only lasted for 1 song... bugger!

One thing to look out for with 8.1.2 vs 8.1.3 is the difference in SAM implementation and the effect of SAM % etc.  Obviously this will vary from speaker to speaker, but in my case there was a big difference with SAM.
(23-Jul-2015, 15:26)miro Wrote: I just upgraded the firmware to 8.1.3.

However, after inserting the cards with the configuration files, the master unit is not visible through the wireless router that it is connected to with an ethernet cable, and so  I cannot control the units (master and slave) with the control app on my ipad.

Also, the remote does not seem to work either.
When pressing the power button, only the master unit goes to off for a second and then is back on immediately.

Would appreciate your help to troubleshoot and fix this issue.

Thank you!

Download the firmware again and try to reload it.  If that doesn't work also create a new configuration from scratch.
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2

For some reason SAM whent to 0% when i loaded the new firmwear 8.1.3 had to turn it up manually
Qnap Ts-451 -> Auralic Aries->Wireworld Digital Gold Starlight 7 xlr -> Devialet 200 -> Purist Audio Design Venustas -> Sonus faber Cremona M