Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For trade WBT 0710Ag P-n-P binding posts...
For trade (not sale) my WBT binding posts for the slightly cheaper 0703/0708 WBT Ag (silver) binding posts. Since the Devialet is about to be black I've decided to go ahead with the lesser priced 03/08  tho I believe identical quality binding posts. My set was BNIB when I did the conversion and still have the original box and all 4 spade tips removed for conversion to Devialet. I have no preference as to 03/08... just want the matching black for the new Devialet anodize matching. Straight-up swap, no money exchanged. Mine have been in use for the past month but are a straight swap for your Devialet binding posts right outta-the-box with no modifications whatsoever needed to work in your Expert series... straight tit-for-tat swap with your binding posts! An easy sub-one hour conversion.

You keep the new plastic nuts that came with your posts and I'll keep mine that were marred a bit during installation. I'll also throw in enough black nylon washers I ordered specifically to make this job faster & easier as they require only screwing the rear retaining nut on to the point where a single thread protrudes from the opposite end of the nut. A HUGE time saver not having to screw them on 1/8 of turn at a time all the way to the rear access panel as in pic. 100% as strong a mount as in pic but a LOT less turns of the nut to tight!

If no one is interested in trading I'll purchase the 0703/0708 outright and make mine available for sale at a later date.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!
(25-Aug-2015, 00:07)Manoet Wrote: For trade (not sale) my WBT binding posts for the slightly cheaper 0703/0708 WBT Ag (silver) binding posts. Since the Devialet is about to be black I've decided to go ahead with the lesser priced 03/08  tho I believe identical quality binding posts. My set was BNIB when I did the conversion and still have the original box and all 4 spade tips removed for conversion to Devialet. I have no preference as to 03/08... just want the matching black for the new Devialet anodize matching. Straight-up swap, no money exchanged. Mine have been in use for the past month but are a straight swap for your Devialet binding posts right outta-the-box with no modifications whatsoever needed to work in your Expert series... straight tit-for-tat swap with your binding posts! An easy sub-one hour conversion.

You keep the new plastic nuts that came with your posts and I'll keep mine that were marred a bit during installation. I'll also throw in enough black nylon washers I ordered specifically to make this job faster & easier as they require only screwing the rear retaining nut on to the point where a single thread protrudes from the opposite end of the nut. A HUGE time saver not having to screw them on 1/8 of turn at a time all the way to the rear access panel as in pic. 100% as strong a mount as in pic but a LOT less turns of the nut to tight!

If no one is interested in trading I'll purchase the 0703/0708 outright and make mine available for sale at a later date.
I also did it with 0703.  Less metal body, and for my taste, better sounding than 0710 !! I didn't try that on devialet, but I tried it in my preexpert life with single ended triode amplifiers. Great choice !