Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FAULT reports in Devialet
Hello

Did You noticed any fault reports on Yours Devialet screen?

I noticed some info about VOLTAGE UNDER Normal or sth like this.

My friend had an info about some internal error with displayed number of error.

I think that Devialet should publish table of errors for us. Thus we can know what is going on and is it really aerious or just not so important.

What do You think friends od Devialet? Maybe we should write to Devialet and to push Them to publish it?
Ah, that's interesting as I'm always worried mine is getting overvoltage, but it hasn't complained yet so I guess it's OK!
Mine says "no faults", and for this I am very happy. (Touching wooden desk as I type)
(07-Aug-2014, 23:03)Confused Wrote: Mine says "no faults", and for this I am very happy. (Touching wooden desk as I type)

I have not had a fault reported in any of my Devialets since the information screen was added in one of the earliest firmware updates.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

I have also seen the under voltage message. I disconnected it from the mains, and after I reconnected it disappeared

Kind regards Morten
Devialet 200, Graditech Voima 1 Power cable, MIT shotgun S1.3 Speaker cable, Neeper Acoustics Perfect One Speakers
Aurender N100H, MIT Shotgun AC1 Power Cable, Audioquest Forest RJ45, Transparent Premium USB Cable

Denmark
(10-Aug-2014, 10:59)Morten Wrote: I have also seen the under voltage message. I disconnected it from the mains, and after I reconnected it disappeared

Kind regards Morten

By disconnecting plug You deleted memory of faults in Devialet. Now You can use Your Devialet and at the end of each music session check Your devialet screen to see if there is any new under voltage info.
I had this under voltage info once or twice during last 5 months.
Tonight I had this error
A520
IRQ 384
12S RT Error

Any idea what could be?
Thx
M
I think only Devialet can help you with explaining that error Marcor. Also I think the one (1) in '12S RT Error' is actually an 'I'. I2S is the bus interface standard used for connecting digital audio devices (or parts inside devices like the Devialet).

Luckily I myself have never seen an error in my 250/D-Premier since I own it (feb. 2012). Smile
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
(14-Aug-2014, 12:31)Antoine Wrote: I think only Devialet can help you with explaining that error Marcor. Also I think the one (1) in '12S RT Error' is actually an 'I'. I2S is the bus interface standard used for connecting digital audio devices (or parts inside devices like the Devialet).

Luckily I myself have never seen an error in my 250/D-Premier since I own it (feb. 2012). Smile

Thanks Anotine,

I wrote Devialet and they said was an error occurred at start up but they didn't specify the extent, they just said how to get rid of the error warning from the memory.
Hopefully it won't repeat again

Marco
(14-Aug-2014, 20:37)marcor Wrote:
(14-Aug-2014, 12:31)Antoine Wrote: I think only Devialet can help you with explaining that error Marcor. Also I think the one (1) in '12S RT Error' is actually an 'I'. I2S is the bus interface standard used for connecting digital audio devices (or parts inside devices like the Devialet).

Thanks Anotine,

I wrote Devialet and they said was an error occurred at start up but they didn't specify the extent, they just said how to get rid of the error warning from the memory.
Hopefully it won't repeat again

Marco

I have now same error, can you please tell me how did you get rid of it marco? thx!