Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FAULT reports in Devialet
I had the same error message once. (after I had been messing arround with new settings / connections / configurator)

Devialet solution to fix is......

Unplug the amp for five minutes, then turn on again.

The error messages self delete in a few days anyway.
(26-Nov-2014, 18:34)Confused Wrote: I had the same error message once. (after I had been messing arround with new settings / connections / configurator)

Yes the answer was unplug it for a bit and then restart it again. They never explained what the issue was.

cheers

Marco
I managed to get an answer (Eventually)

"Sometimes, when the Device startups, it is not able to verify some elements of the startup.
That error message simply that the unit works properly but it did not succeed in verifying all components. It is related to the software, so nothing to worry about. It is a rare error message."

All clear? Well, almost?
Tongue 
(26-Nov-2014, 20:08)marcor Wrote:
(26-Nov-2014, 18:34)Confused Wrote: I had the same error message once. (after I had been messing arround with new settings / connections / configurator)

Yes the answer was unplug it for a bit and then restart it again. They never explained what the issue was.

cheers

Marco

yeah it works! THX! Wink
Got Under voltage error tonight.
Some one figured out what cause such error?
Devialet 800| B&W 802 Diamond | JL 113 | Linn Akurate DS + Denon HEOS for Spotify | Stealth Reverie speaker cables| Audioprana AES/RCA | DH LABS PC 
Is it possible that you are in an area where 'brown-outs' occur? Times when the voltage drops due to some upstream supply issue? We have pretty solid power where I am, but some parts of NA get voltages at the wall around 90 volts, down from 120; you may be getting 190 rather than 220.

As voltage drops can harm things with electrical demand (mostly electric motors, I think) it may be that the Devialet notices this and stores the info a fault. Also, just a thought that the language translations sometimes amuse, or confuse, with Devialet advertising and communications. 'Under Voltage' may mean 'Below normal voltage'.
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada
Hi Guys,

I had also the same fault some days ago, with the 7.1.3 if I remember well.

Just once, the support gave me the same answer.....

It never came back for the moment, I'm running 8.0.0 now.
B&W 805d - Athom Zef Max - Devialet D200 - AIR Ethernet - Roon ROCK (NUC8i3BEH + LPSU100) - Qobuz

- FR -
As someone who works in IT you must always remember the notice on the outside of the IT department door.

"HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING IT OFF AND BACK ON AGAIN"

Tongue
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers
Tonight I had Last Fault report

P4 MAINS QUALITY DROP

Anybody had the same report?
(15-Oct-2015, 23:53)moreno1973 Wrote: Tonight I had Last Fault report

P4 MAINS QUALITY DROP

Anybody had the same report?

Hi,
 Devialet 200 firmware 8.1.3 same problem this morning. P4 main quality drop. It is at least de 5th events, same P4.
I live in Montréal, Québec. Nothing else get's down. a big "pop" in the subwoofer each time.