Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FAULT reports in Devialet
(28-Nov-2015, 17:06)Caissa Wrote:
(15-Oct-2015, 23:53)moreno1973 Wrote: Tonight I had Last Fault report

P4 MAINS QUALITY DROP

Anybody had the same report?

Hi,
 Devialet 200 firmware 8.1.3 same problem this morning. P4 main quality drop. It is at least de 5th events, same P4.
I live in Montréal, Québec. Nothing else get's down. a big "pop" in the subwoofer each time.

I changed to 7.1.3 beta. No more any fault reports:-) and IMO sound is just better. No harshness at all. No edgy top notes and problems with sibilants.
I recently had p4 error about mains quality. It disappeared after disconnecting the unit. Have to watch the fault screen whether it will pop up again. I live in lombok indonesia and voltage sometimes varies.
Highly modded avantgarde omega duos, slightly modded d200, d-sonics m3 800 s class d amp to drive the subs of my duos, all equipment on silent running audio platforms. 
DCS Network bridge connected with AQ diamond to Router and with special Belden 1694a digital cable (cable is cryoed, mechanical damped and using very high quality solder to KLEI Harmony Bullet plug)
S/C is Shunyata biwire Delta, 2 Delta p/c on the bridge and bass amp, Synergestic dev p/c on the 200, all connected to Shunyata Denali power conditioner