Took some new pictures today:

[Image: _MG_6965.jpg]

[Image: _MG_6973.jpg]

[Image: _MG_6976.jpg]

[Image: _MG_6977.jpg]

[Image: _MG_6979.jpg]

[Image: _MG_6980.jpg]

[Image: _MG_6983.jpg]
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
Excellent shots. And the N100 seems to be well at home Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
Thanks amabrok, I really like the N100. The sound quality is simply excellent.
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
Beautiful Eddye. I better not look too long....
NAS: LaCie Cloudbox
Streaming bridge: Auralic Aries
DAC/Amplifier: Devialet 200
Speakers: Magico S1
Digital cables: Audioquest Cinnamon
Loudspeaker cables: Vertere Pulse-X Mini
(29-Mar-2015, 16:40)Eddye Wrote: Thanks amabrok, I really like the N100. The sound quality is simply excellent.

Hi Eddye

Great photos. How would you compare the N100 with AIR. I am a new 200 owner and I love AIR, but I am extremely disappointed with the reliability of it and the white noise.

The N100 is something I am considering, would you say its a big step up compared to AIR.?
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
(29-Mar-2015, 17:27)EricDH Wrote: Beautiful Eddye. I better not look too long....
Thank you, Eric.

(29-Mar-2015, 17:38)Womaz Wrote:
(29-Mar-2015, 16:40)Eddye Wrote: Thanks amabrok, I really like the N100. The sound quality is simply excellent.

Hi Eddye

Great photos. How would you compare the N100 with AIR. I am a new 200 owner and I love AIR, but I am extremely disappointed with the reliability of it and the white noise.

The N100 is something I am considering, would you say its a big step up compared to AIR.?
I'd say the N100 is a few steps up form air. The device is built like a tank, no plastic case, but aluminium. It doesn't drop out or create white noise. The network seems to be stable and very fast. It download the music files on it's SSD before playing. Also you can control it from an iPad app, which is very stable and intuitive. Last I think the sound quality is better, It's extremely detailed and very musical. On the downside, it's very expensive and is only has 1 USB port as an output. Audition it at home if your dealer allows.

The Netherlands
(29-Mar-2015, 20:12)Eddye Wrote:
(29-Mar-2015, 17:27)EricDH Wrote: Beautiful Eddye. I better not look too long....
Thank you, Eric.

(29-Mar-2015, 17:38)Womaz Wrote:

Hi Eddye

I'd say the N100 is a few steps up form air. The device is built like a tank, no plastic case, but aluminium. It doesn't drop out or create white noise. The network seems to be stable and very fast. It download the music files on it's SSD before playing. Also you can control it from an iPad app, which is very stable and intuitive. Last I think the sound quality is better, It's extremely detailed and very musical. On the downside, it's very expensive and is only has 1 USB port as an output. Audition it at home if your dealer allows.

For me it has to be much better SQ than AIR so your findings are useful. The iPad app I use is the Jriver remote app and it is excellent.
At present I am little frustrated at my 200 purchase as I love the AIR function but I can only get around 30 minutes listening time before the White noise kicks in. As a new user having just forked out 6k I find this totally unacceptable and I have let Devialet know this. 
So I am in a quandary. I have no funds for a new streamer yet, so currently using my CD player. I am used to having all of my music at my hands as have all my music in Flac files on my NAS drive, so the CD player is not  ideals for me. I love the 200 but do feel a bit let down right now 
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Ha! My eyes were drawn first to your Les Paul. Nice!
My eyes were drawn to the schnapps glasses!
(30-Mar-2015, 11:13)Confused Wrote: My eyes were drawn to the schnapps glasses!

LOL, those are glass candle holders. Big Grin

The Netherlands