Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Flagship Store in Shanghai Closed
That's exactly what happened to all its Demo sets, all being taken by its dealers. I was hoping to buy a demo set, no such luck.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

i remember someone on this forum saying that part of the conditions for one of their large investments received recently was that they open their own stores and sell direct. im not sure who said it but i wonder if its possible to check up on those claims.
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)
I had visited the shop 3 times, and find their sales staff were not very knowledgable on Devialet products. When I suggested or asking if they can put a pair of the Phantom into the private listening room to compare with D200 with speakers, one of the sales manager refused, claiming that Phantom is not meant to be used that way.

The ceiling of the shop was too high, at least 6 meter, and wasn't properly acoustically treated. When music was playing, echo was unbearable. Any customer who listened to their systems in such environment will definitely won't buy them.

FYI, this shop is located at one of the premier location in Shanghai and rental rate is very expensive.
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

(14-Sep-2015, 23:40)completeluxury Wrote: i remember someone on this forum saying that part of the conditions for one of their large investments received recently was that they open their own stores and sell direct. im not sure who said it but i wonder if its possible to check up on those claims.

the investors sent a new sales head who had experience at bose and that guy is simply copying bose model. so...