Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Upgrades!
Can u still send in units to Dev for upgrade from D-premier to 250?
Hi Stefan.

As far as I know it is still possible to order the upgrade.

In Dubio Pro Audio

Jan
Yes, I was offered an UG to my D premier a week ago.. decided against it due to price and the fact my speakers arent sammed.
Roon/tidal > Squeezebox touch  > Trinnov St2 or DIRAC (minidsp ddrc-22d) > Dual mono D premiers > Vivid Audio Giya G1 Spirits  ...fully treated  dedicated 6x8m room
Stefan, you can have your unit sent to France for upgrade. I had a customer already did so, a month ago. I guess they will be accepting units. Why should not?

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
How much does the upgrade cost? Thanks.
It was $4795 when I had it done last February.

When doing your math, keep in mind that a D250 can be had for around $8000 in the used market (I just bought one to upgrade to the D800), and the D200 seems to be under $6000. Might make more sense to sell your d-Premier and buy a used D250 or D200.
Devialet 1000 Pro Core Infinity, Magico M3, Nordost Frey 2 speaker cable, PS Audio P15 Power Plant, Shunyata Alpha EF AC cable, Mac Mini running ROON.
(16-Sep-2015, 16:50)flohmann Wrote: It was $4795 when I had it done last February.

When doing your math, keep in mind that a D250 can be had for around $8000 in the used market (I just bought one to upgrade to the D800), and the D200 seems to be under $6000. Might make more sense to sell your d-Premier and buy a used D250 or D200.

I would agree with flohmann here. D-Premier is a nice amp if advertise at a low price.

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net