Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scansonic speakers anyone heard them?
(02-Jan-2016, 11:05)Robert Wrote: Scansonic are on my shortlist:

Scansonic MB2.5/MB6 vs Sonus Faber Olympica I and II vs Raidho XT1 and XT2 and C1.1 vs ProAC 30R/48R

Robert thats a long shortlist....maybe even a longlist Smile
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Scansonic MB2.5/MB6 vs Sonus Faber Olympica I and II vs Raidho XT1 and XT2 and C1.1 vs ProAC 30R/48R

I had MB6 on my list but my dealer thougt that Raidho is so much better that going to the X-series is the right way and when I heard the X-2 in Copenhagen I also decided to go that way. Today I have Focal Electra 1038 and my dealer has both Focal and Raidho so my next move is to compare Focal Sopra No2 and Raidho X-2 as they are in the exact same price.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

(02-Jan-2016, 11:32)Womaz Wrote:

Robert thats a long shortlist....maybe even a longlist Smile

Yes and the list just got longer, now added Legacy Audio Signature's. Big Grin
Boenicke, Mola Mola, Hi Diamond, fidata, Lumin, AQVOX, SteinMusic, Bybee, toetapaudio
(02-Jan-2016, 19:50)octaviars Wrote:

I had MB6 on my list but my dealer thougt that Raidho is so much better that going to the X-series is the right way and when I heard the X-2 in Copenhagen I also decided to go that way. Today I have Focal Electra 1038 and my dealer has both Focal and Raidho so my next move is to compare Focal Sopra No2 and Raidho X-2 as they are in the exact same price.

Interesting. I have also heard from a dealer that there is not much in it between Scansonic  and Raidho, and he sells both. How much is the X2? Were you aware that there is a" T "version coming very soon.
Boenicke, Mola Mola, Hi Diamond, fidata, Lumin, AQVOX, SteinMusic, Bybee, toetapaudio
Anybody using Legacy Audio? What do you like about them?
(02-Jan-2016, 20:09)Robert Wrote:
(02-Jan-2016, 19:50)octaviars Wrote:

Interesting. I have also heard from a dealer that there is not much in it between Scansonic  and Raidho, and he sells both. How much is the X2? Were you aware that there is a" T "version coming very soon.

Scansonic and Raido are very close to each other but I think Raido is so much better that I will go that way.
In Sweden the X-2 is around 13500 Euro with 25% tax (1Euro is today 9.18 SEK)

I have listened to the XT-2 and compared the X-1 to the XT-1 and I think there is a difference between them but not big enough for me to pay the extra money if I choose Raidho.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree