Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stereo/mono switch
I listen a lot of vinyl and I would love to have the possibility to switch from stereo to mono without having to change the config file. Either through the app or the remote. It should be very simple to implement as the function is already there, in fact if you set up your balance/tone controls to operate in mono every time you change the balance it switch to mono. Unluckily after a while it switch back to stereo.
Great idea. Was thinking about this the other day too.
Thorens TD-166 MK II, Intel NUC (Streacom fanless case, Windows 10, Audiophile Optimizer, Roon, HQPlayer and Acourate), HDPlex 100W LPSU, Uptone Regen, Devialet 120, Sonus Faber Liuto, GIK Acoustics Bass Traps
I didn't realise it switched back to stereo after a while. If it persisted then that would solve the problem, in a rather obscure way.
(31-Jul-2014, 12:52)Rufus McDufus Wrote: I didn't realise it switched back to stereo after a while. If it persisted then that would solve the problem, in a rather obscure way.

yes but you still would have the problem to change the volume. You should go out of the balance/tone settings (so back to stereo), change the volume and back to balance/tone settings (back in mono).