Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Temperature test...
At "10 till" the top of the hour of this post the D200 will have been on for 3 hours. If someone will post any word, name or series of numbers here I'll write them on a piece of tape, apply it to the Dev above the GUI and post it with a pic of the GUI temps as quickly as possible. You're gonna be gape-jawed!! And that way there's no way I can be accused of fudging the numbers. First post after top of this hour will be chosen. Don't make me beg, life's too good right now ;-)

All of this will be done with DPM off at a volume of 24 in a room that is 78*F/28.556*C
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!
Gary from Shanghai

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

Jellybean
petter
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots 
"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
    sorry for quality but I gave up quality for expediency. Can you read it? A:30C, D: 29C, Supply: 31C

If quality compromises potential authenticity its repeatable any time ;-)
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!
Can't read.
    'zat better? Its the outer lens over the GUI casting a reflection.
Very good. Congratulations you have met your goal.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
Thanks rwjr but I can't prove how it sounds but its STAGGERINGLY good!!! Bigger increase in SQ than temps by far! Now I can go to RMAF and strut my stuff ;-) People are gonna love this!

BTW my last temps in identical situation/conditions were A:43C, D:44C and Supply 45C
Wow! Congrats...
Dedicated Mains >Crystal Standard Power Cables >Aurender X100L >Locus Design Essentia USB >D200 >Siltech 330L >Dynaudio C1 Signature
Montréal