Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iOS App Not Working
Anyone having issues with the Devialet iOS app not being able to control their unit? Mine doesn't respond at all to the remote app...the app will display the current volume and source...etc etc but if i use the app to change source or volume...nothing, the app just reverts to whatever the current source/volume is...i've tried restarting, reinstalling, new phone everything...nothing changes...what's going on!!!!???

I'm on the latest 8.1.3 firmware and updated the app to the most recent version (6s compatible)

Digital: ROON on Synology & SONOS Connect
Analog: Marantz TT-15s1 - ClearAudio Virtuoso MM Wood

Main: Devialet D250 - KEF LS50
(20-Oct-2015, 07:47)adhesiv Wrote: Anyone having issues with the Devialet iOS app not being able to control their unit? Mine doesn't respond at all to the remote app...the app will display the current volume and source...etc etc but if i use the app to change source or volume...nothing, the app just reverts to whatever the current source/volume is...i've tried restarting, reinstalling, new phone everything...nothing changes...what's going on!!!!???

I'm on the latest 8.1.3 firmware and updated the app to the most recent version (6s compatible)

Are you using Ethernet or Wi-Fi? If Ethernet, I have the same problem using Ethernet and I think that it has to do with Devialet's implementation. I have some more experimenting to do when there is time.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
I updated the iPhone app, and it seems identical, as I don't see any difference if appearance or function. I am on 7.1.1 (not even 7.1.3) still and using an iPhone 4S ( I tend to be a bit behind on various updates).  I'm using Ethernet and the optical input from a sonos connect. I wonder if this is something that is related to the latest firmware, or if the updated expert app is designed to take advantage of the latest firmware?

Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada
I'm using the latest firmware and my D120 is connected using Eth only. The new app works fine for me.
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France
(20-Oct-2015, 19:24)Jean-Marie Wrote: I'm using the latest firmware and my D120 is connected using Eth only. The new app works fine for me.

Do you have many devices using Ethernet or did you experience problems with the previous release.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
(20-Oct-2015, 21:59)rwjr44 Wrote:
(20-Oct-2015, 19:24)Jean-Marie Wrote: I'm using the latest firmware and my D120 is connected using Eth only. The new app works fine for me.

Do you have many devices using Ethernet or did you experience problems with the previous release.

No I did not experience any particular problem ever with that application.

My configuration is as follow: I have a L2 PLC Ethernet network composed of 3 PLC boxes DLAN 650+ from Devolo.

I have de D120 on one box. my DSL box on an other one and my airport AP on the 3rd box. My airport is connected twice on the DLAN, because I have a DMZ between the DSL box and the AP and the AP is doing the NAT and DHCP. So on my L2 network I have 2 L3 networks: 
1) in the 192.168.1.x range with only two equipments with static IP addresses: the DSL box and the Airport AP. 
2) in the 10.0.0.x range with a printer, 7 iOs devices, 5 Macintoshes, the Devialet, etc.... The DHCP server for that 2nd L3 network is the Airport AP.

I hope it answers your question and helps.

Jean-Marie
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France
(21-Oct-2015, 08:46)Jean-Marie Wrote:
(20-Oct-2015, 21:59)rwjr44 Wrote:

No I did not experience any particular problem ever with that application.

My configuration is as follow: I have a L2 PLC Ethernet network composed of 3 PLC boxes DLAN 650+ from Devolo.

I have de D120 on one box. my DSL box on an other one and my airport AP on the 3rd box. My airport is connected twice on the DLAN, because I have a DMZ between the DSL box and the AP and the AP is doing the NAT and DHCP. So on my L2 network I have 2 L3 networks: 
1) in the 192.168.1.x range with only two equipments with static IP addresses: the DSL box and the Airport AP. 
2) in the 10.0.0.x range with a printer, 7 iOs devices, 5 Macintoshes, the Devialet, etc.... The DHCP server for that 2nd L3 network is the Airport AP.

I hope it answers your question and helps.

Jean-Marie

Yes it does help and thank you.
I'm having problems too. The iOS app seemed like it was working fine until about 2 weeks ago possibly in association with the latest upgrade of El Capitan. Wifi network works fine generally. Any suggestions would be appreciated. My network is An Apple AirPort Extreme with Comcast Internet.
iMac 2021, Roon, home wifi, Devialet Phantom I x 2