Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1hour in with new Phantoms
Only 1 hour with my new Phantoms and my doorman said that the neighbors are complaining, Oh my!
If you can't afford a property where you can play music as loud as you like without offending neighbours you should stop boasting about being able to afford the Phantoms
Gremlin by name Gremlin by nature.............

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are complaining why their Silver Phantoms haven't arrived yet!
Current: Phantom Silvers, Oppo 105D (Toslink), Raspberry Pi + Digi+, ROON
Pre-Phantom: PenAudio Rebel2, Nuforce MCH-2C5, Oppo 105D (Analog)
(27-Oct-2015, 03:36)davidadamson Wrote: Gremlin by name Gremlin by nature.............

Yeah, I guess.

And sometimes I really need to let rip...

Rolleyes
(27-Oct-2015, 03:23)Gremlin Wrote: If you can't afford a property where you can play music as loud as you like without offending neighbours you should stop boasting about being able to afford the Phantoms

Where am I boasting? And what I can afford or not is none of your business and don't ever think you can tell me what I should be doing.
Gremlin is not even an owner, just a stalker I think.

(27-Oct-2015, 02:03)Bdaly Wrote: Only 1 hour with my new Phantoms and my doorman said that the neighbors are complaining, Oh my!

What do you want to tell? This is a discussion forum not twitter.

Cheers,

Krisp
(27-Oct-2015, 02:03)Bdaly Wrote: Only 1 hour with my new Phantoms and my doorman said that the neighbors are complaining, Oh my!

Hope you enjoy Bdaly - these speakers do invite us to really crank it up. The low distortion!

Wasn't playing them any louder than my other speakers but I think it was the lower bass that got the notice.