Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rca to optical toslink
For' formation, pro-ject digital II seems to work with optical signal il to a phatom. I ask to the pro-ject support for information of the toslink protocol. At this Time, the only information in my possession is 24 bit/96 kHz for the output of pro-ject digital II but no other information.
Regards
[attachment=947 Wrote:qwerty_88 pid='27665' dateline='1445962356']Is there an equipment that converts rca to toslink so I can plug an rca to the phantom's optical?

I use a Musical Fidelity M1SDAC in this way. It has analogue inputs and a Toslink optical output.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Synology DS215 NAS (2x WD RED 1Tb) > Virgin Superhub 3 > HP Pavilion X360 laptop > Phantom Reactor 600 > JRiver MC25 > JRemote > A&K AK70mkii DAP > Supra Cat8 Ethernet cable > Sony WH-1000XM4 > jar of cream v2
Hi, the musical fidelity M1SDAC Has output toslink in 24 bit/96khz, good but it's discontinued :-(
Do You now what is the protocol of the optical output ?
Regards
Im not sure what that means. Im not very Techy. It upsamples to 192khz.
Synology DS215 NAS (2x WD RED 1Tb) > Virgin Superhub 3 > HP Pavilion X360 laptop > Phantom Reactor 600 > JRiver MC25 > JRemote > A&K AK70mkii DAP > Supra Cat8 Ethernet cable > Sony WH-1000XM4 > jar of cream v2
Maybe this one would help? I stumbled upon it while researching regarding a Phono solution. I am however not sure if it would work with a Music Server vs. a PC/Mac. http://m-audio.com/products/view/super-dac#.Vs9KfmNiAUE

Innuos Zen Mini MK3 -> (Ethernet / Audioquest Optical) -> Dialog & 2x White Phantom
Pro-Ject Carbon Debut Esprit Turntable with Ortofon Red -> (Cinch/RCA) Musical Fidelity Merlin -> (AudioQuest Optical) to Phantom
Master & Dynamics MH40, Audeze Sine, AudioQuest Dragonfly Red; Remote Control via macOS and iOS devices (Devialet App / Innuos Sense /iPeng / Audirvāna Studio)
Hi all i had The confirmation that The dialog can be use with S/PDIf protocole in 24bits/96 KHZ When i discuss with pro-ject support
For information, The signal of pro-ject essential 2 digital is in this protocol And it works with dialog as i can saw it on a video on Facebook

I recieve my little ADC 16 bit/44 kHz and i Will try it this week-end
To be continued
Essential works great https://vimeo.com/156758785

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk