Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1.4.1.12 NEW Update...
Anyone brave enough to try? 
It's available now...
(02-Nov-2015, 20:21)andreas Wrote: Anyone brave enough to try? 
It's available now...

Working perfectly here. I´m new to Phantoms, and this is my first update. Wish they could put out a Spark update soon.

Would love to see what was new in the update though :-)
(02-Nov-2015, 20:29)hydr Wrote:
(02-Nov-2015, 20:21)andreas Wrote: Anyone brave enough to try? 
It's available now...

Working perfectly here. I´m new to Phantoms, and this is my first update. Wish they could put out a Spark update soon.

Would love to see what was new in the update though :-)

I'm still on 1.3.X.

After listening to all the woes of people I decided, if ain't broke, don't fix it. For me 1.3.x has been great. Proper volume increments, no issues of dropping connections, no lip sync issue when watching films or anything through my Xbox. It's been a good experience.

So the big question - do I dip my toe into the 1.4.X pool or skip this one as well? Undecided Undecided
Hi
Just updated min ago and everything working fine...
Keep the smile
 Angenet. 
  5 Silver Phantoms (2 stereo and 3 solo in 3 rooms). 4 Raspberry Pi 3b with Hifiberry digi + boards connected to four Phantoms. 1 Dialog with Airplay, Roon Lifetime Membership for perfect group play. Qobuz sublime, Tidal Hifi,  1 NAS Qnap tS-210 Pro. Location: West Yorkshire, UK.
UPDATED earlier this afternoon. All works smoothly. I have no problems with the volume control. More importantly SQ appears to have improved... Mid/highs are now more refined, better separation, more ambience retrieval! It also seems the bass is a bit more recessed, still great but this could explain IMO the improvements in mid/high freq?

Do you guys have similar impressions?
sounds "louder" and better at lower volume again... or is it just more quiet in the house at this hour!?
We should be aware of the changes in new firmwares.   Can someone from Devialet post change log here please?
Remote >> 2x Silver Phantoms << Eth << Dialog UPNP << JRiver MediaCenter 24 - Ubuntu 18.04 x64 [VMWare] << File server - Windows 10 x64 [Supermicro X11SSH-LN4F, Xeon E3-1425 v5, 46 Tb, 16Gb DDR4 ECC]    * Spark is only used to update firmware *
Here is a screenshot from the app on my phone. Supposedly they only fixed a volume control issue in the latest update.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Is anyone else having playback issues since upgrading to the latest firmware?

I have been using my phantoms all day and they keep stopping in the middle of a playlist (always at the end of the song though), when streaming from Tidal i only get about three songs before it stops, and while the results are a little better playing local tracks over the network that method too is now faulty, I had a run of a few albums with no stopping then just now i was six tracks in and it stopped playing again.

As soon as i hit play it starts back up so I don't believe it is a network issue.
All good for me so far. I was having a serious issue of sound cutting in and out on both channels via optical into Dialogue, and one channel disappearing intermittently with tidal on iPhone

It seemed to have fixed it self yesterday - but support replied anyway saying to do the update

All seems pretty perfect so far Smile

Once again fully in love after feeling like I wanted to split up 2 days ago!!!