Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAM Lab coming to Oxford Audio Consultants
For One Night Day Only !!

Wednesday 25th November is SAM Lab Day at Oxford Audio Consultants 

A Devialet SAM Lab Technician is coming specially from Paris for the day with the new portable SAM Lab equipment.
Come along on the day and see how Devialet create a SAM profile for specific speakers. 

think i will definitely attend this if i can, sounds very interesting  
would love to have my Tannoys SAM'd but with only 7 votes I'm sure there are many more higher up the queue Sad
Foobar2000/Win10 ~ Devialet 440Pro ~ Tannoy Precision 6.4 ~ Auralic Taurus Mk2 ~ Sennheiser HD700
The Missing Link Cryo Reference Mains Cables / The Chord Company Silver Plus USB / Townshend Isolda Bi-Wire Speaker Cables / Townshend Isolda DCT 300 Interconnects / Quadraspire Q4 EVO Rack

The Cotswolds England
I think the entire point of SAM Lab is to produce SAM profiles for the speakers that did NOT get 100 votes, or otherwise failed to get SAM profiles produced by Devialet in house. So with 7 votes Mr tyefighter, get yourself in the queue ......
the 'queue' is technically for people buying a Devialet from OAC between now and SAM day but you never know if there isnt a huge demand or if i sweet talk Alasdair i may be able to tag on the end Big Grin
Foobar2000/Win10 ~ Devialet 440Pro ~ Tannoy Precision 6.4 ~ Auralic Taurus Mk2 ~ Sennheiser HD700
The Missing Link Cryo Reference Mains Cables / The Chord Company Silver Plus USB / Townshend Isolda Bi-Wire Speaker Cables / Townshend Isolda DCT 300 Interconnects / Quadraspire Q4 EVO Rack

The Cotswolds England
I recently emailed them to see if the service was just for new customers or could I make an appointment to have my speakers done, but so far they have failed to reply!
[size=x-small]Phantom Golds, Yamaha WXC 50
Same here
I really hope everyone is safe now in Paris !
Terrible event !
Lets all pray
Good evening Gents, Alasdair here.

We've been having a bit of an issue with all things computer related this week and we have struggled with emails, calendars and the like. Im just starting to get through the backlog! We still have a couple of potential places for SAMMing if anyone is interested. 2pm is free as a slot if anyone would like to dive in and snap it up?

Apologies to anyone who did not receive a response that had emailed us regarding the event. Hopefully someone will jump to my defence to confirm that we are not normally quite so seemingly incompetent!
(20-Nov-2015, 18:51)oxfordaudio Wrote: Good evening Gents, Alasdair here.

We've been having a bit of an issue with all things computer related this week and we have struggled with emails, calendars and the like. Im just starting to get through the backlog! We still have a couple of potential places for SAMMing if anyone is interested. 2pm is free as a slot if anyone would like to dive in and snap it up?

Apologies to anyone who did not receive a response that had emailed us regarding the event. Hopefully someone will jump to my defence to confirm that we are not normally quite so seemingly incompetent!

In OAC's defence, they are usually very competent indeed.  (Unless Jon is anywhere near the new coffee machine)
(20-Nov-2015, 18:51)oxfordaudio Wrote: Good evening Gents, Alasdair here.

I would love to grab that 2pm slot please Alasdair
i'll drop you an email Smile

PS we know you offer nothing but friendly and professional service  Smile

The Cotswolds England
Last slot snapped up by Gordy. See you all on wednesday!

Alasdair