Poll: Still Happy with your Devialet?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
91.46%
75 91.46%
NO
3.66%
3 3.66%
Still Testing
4.88%
4 4.88%
Total 82 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Still Happy with your Devialet?
Calling out to all Devialet owners...

I've had my Devialet 200 for 9 months now and I'm still extremely happy with this unit.

I traded in an EMM Labs PRE2SE pre-amp, Bryston 4B-SST2 power amp and Bryston BDA-2 external DAC for the Devialet 200 and I've had no regrets!

What about you, any regrets/complaints?
No regrets at all about buying a 200.  Better in every way than my previous Naim system which, by the way, cost more than twice as much...
IMac macOS 10.15.3 (no link to Devialet Sad ) / MacBook Pro Retina OS X 10.14.4 / Linn LP12 / Devialet 200 Wilson Benesch Discovery. 
Qobuz Desktop Latest Version / Audirvana 3.2.18 / Audirvana Remote / iTunes 12.9 / AIR 3.0.4 / Wi-Fi / FW 8.1.0 / SAM 50%
Cambridge, UK (Updated 27th February, 2020)
One or two issues with AIR , well it just did not work for me, but don't regret the 200 purchase.
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
I have my devialet 200 for more than 18 Month. And i am still Wery glad for it . Before i have Macintosh 6900 and devialet is much better , the Riaa, software updates and so and so . Big Grin
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
I think 'happy' is too strong a word for me for my 'Le 200'.

Hardware based so heavily on software and firmware can be extremely beneficial or very frustrating - and from my experience its been the latter and is unlikely to change (also in my opinion).

I wouldn't buy one if I were to chose again, and I wouldn't recommend it, but it's staying put for now - more for its looks and the fact that I've committed to putting it on the wall than anything else!

So sadly I voted 'no', although I wished I could vote 'yes'.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Starting with a D-Premier in 2012 and upgraded to D800. Very happy with my setup and no plans to change anything.
I Read that some People Are NOT happy With devialet, , What is Wong ? And if you could by another about same Price What could it be .?
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
Yup since mid 2011
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

I love it, especially with my new speakers. NOW they need to fix the Ethernet protocol.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
A resounding YES
Only had mine for a short time and loving it more each day

Aware of the Devialets 'short comings' highlighted on this forum i spent hundreds of hours researching and auditioning possible alternatives to the Devialet but nothing even came close to the same high sound quality at this price point
Foobar2000/Win10 ~ Devialet 440Pro ~ Tannoy Precision 6.4 ~ Auralic Taurus Mk2 ~ Sennheiser HD700
The Missing Link Cryo Reference Mains Cables / The Chord Company Silver Plus USB / Townshend Isolda Bi-Wire Speaker Cables / Townshend Isolda DCT 300 Interconnects / Quadraspire Q4 EVO Rack

The Cotswolds England