Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a recent devialet 200/400 review
a devialet review from 'parttime audiophile'

http://parttimeaudiophile.com/2015/11/21...0-and-400/

David
That picture of the horse they use on their presentations is beautiful and spot-on.
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)
Thank you for the link David.

Unfortunately for many reasons, most significantly its lack of objectivity, I've found it amateurish.

ML
Aurender X100 >> Totaldac USB cable >> D200 >> SF Olympica II

Italy
It seems that he "missed" to mention the firmware version that he loaded with.
If he tested it with any 8.xx version then I may agree in some points but should he load it with 7.1.1 or 7.1.3 is another story pure hi-end.
(22-Nov-2015, 09:18)flyer Wrote: It seems that he "missed" to mention the firmware version that he loaded with.
If he tested it with any 8.xx version then I may agree in some points but should he load it with 7.1.1 or 7.1.3  is another story pure hi-end.

Well he is a "Part-Time Audiophile" and his reviews tend not delve into the deeper details. He and Darko are quite similar. Relatively young and more aligned with the folks that are rediscovering vinyl. It is a good read that may lead someone to investigate and hopefully buy a Devialet.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.