Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding second d200
Hey! Welcome back and glad to hear you were able to get the (2) D200's turned into (1) D400! Big fan of Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, and of course Victor Wooten's bass playing. There are some tunes on Rocket Science that will give your system a nice work out as well.

Keep us posted, enjoy your narrative. I used to have Watt/Puppys too, they were my first really really good speaker system. I miss them from time to time.
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
I am unfamiliar with Rocket Science, any hints?

Yes, I understand missing W/P's, but how can I miss them if they won't go away?

Sasha 2 or ? soonish.

thanks again to all,

Marcus

(17-May-2016, 03:00)baddog Wrote: Hey! Welcome back and glad to hear you were able to get the (2) D200's turned into (1) D400! Big fan of Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, and of course Victor Wooten's bass playing. There are some tunes on Rocket Science that will give your system a nice work out as well.

Keep us posted, enjoy your narrative. I used to have Watt/Puppys too, they were my first really really good speaker system. I miss them from time to time.
(18-May-2016, 07:36)Zorbon Wrote: I am unfamiliar with Rocket Science, any hints?

Yes, I understand missing W/P's, but how can I miss them if they won't go away?

Sasha 2 or ? soonish.

thanks again to all,

Marcus

(17-May-2016, 03:00)baddog Wrote: Hey! Welcome back and glad to hear you were able to get the (2) D200's turned into (1) D400! Big fan of Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, and of course Victor Wooten's bass playing. There are some tunes on Rocket Science that will give your system a nice work out as well.

Rocket Science is an album released by Bela Fleck in 2011.  Great music!
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA