Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dialog unused
Brand new still in original box and packaging as was going to be used with the Expert line. Angry so not even been switched on.

UK preferred and if UK I will cover the postage. Think they are £250 brand new. Will accept £160.
Will post when funds hit my account.

Email me at info@stevewombwell.co.uk
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
(27-Nov-2015, 17:24)Womaz Wrote: Brand new still in original box and packaging as was going to be used with the Expert line.  Angry so not even been switched on.

UK preferred and if UK I will cover the postage. Think they are £250 brand new. Will accept £160.
Will post when funds hit my account.

Email me at info@stevewombwell.co.uk
Hi Womaz,
Why not arrange return to Devialet? Drop e-mail to Oceane at Devialet Customer Support and explain reason for return - I assume because of delay in integration of Dialog with Expert line? This is what I did with no problem.

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
Thought I would resurrect this thread. Available for sale, never even taken out of the box. Will sell for £110 now
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
(28-Aug-2016, 13:51)Womaz Wrote: Thought I would resurrect this thread. Available for sale, never even taken out of the box. Will sell for £110 now

Have you tried giving it back to Devialet? It seems to me they've broken a promise and should give you your money back, no matter how long you've had it for.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(28-Aug-2016, 21:18)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(28-Aug-2016, 13:51)Womaz Wrote: Thought I would resurrect this thread. Available for sale, never even taken out of the box. Will sell for £110 now

Have you tried giving it back to Devialet? It seems to me they've broken a promise and should give you your money back, no matter how long you've had it for.

See my post at #2. Make contact with Devialet and arrange a refund, this what I did with no problem.
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
Thanks for this advice guys but I did not buy it. Devialet gave me this as I was very unhappy with the promise of AIR working. After weeks and weeks of communication they agreed to give me a complimentary DIALOG.
(28-Aug-2016, 22:05)Womaz Wrote: Thanks for this advice guys but I did not buy it. Devialet gave me this as I was very unhappy with the promise of AIR working. After weeks and weeks of communication they agreed to give me a complimentary DIALOG.

Ah, ok now understand  Rolleyes.
or, as alternative, 

UK
(28-Aug-2016, 22:05)Womaz Wrote: Thanks for this advice guys but I did not buy it. Devialet gave me this as I was very unhappy with the promise of AIR working. After weeks and weeks of communication they agreed to give me a complimentary DIALOG.

Wow, talk about slap a guy when he's down Wink

GLWTS

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

LOL! I can't believe what I'm reading. 

Womaz: Hello Devialet. My AIR isn't always working the way it should. 

Devialet: That's annoying. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. We totally understand that you're not happy with something that you can't rely on. But we have a solution for you! We're sending you a Dialog! It never works. And you can rely on that!  Tongue
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
email sent
Oracle Delphi MkVI Reference Second Generation - SME Series V - Lyra Delos 
   Expert 1000 Pro CI - Magico A3
Audioquest Niagara 3000
Nucleus+ - roon lifetime - Qobuz Sublime+
 x2 Matte Black Phantom I