Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Branch
Verry nice, thanks for the pictures, well worth the wait!  Big Grin
(01-Jan-2016, 14:43)Erwinh Wrote: Verry nice, thanks for the pictures, well worth the wait!  Big Grin

Sure they are. I have been waiting 4-5 month now. I am very happy with the Phantom Silver in stereo and the Branch. Now I considerer the Cocoon bag but they are expensive for not use very often.
How much work and time does it take to install the Phantoms on and off the Branch stands? Is it designed so that you can easily take it on and off dozens of times without damage?

Thanks
(02-Jan-2016, 20:03)MountainGuy Wrote: How much work and time does it take to install the Phantoms on and off the Branch stands?  Is it designed so that you can easily take it on and off dozens of times without damage?

Thanks

5 min and yes
Yes, you pull something back, so the hook on the bottom of the Phantom will be release. Very easy.
(02-Jan-2016, 20:03)MountainGuy Wrote: How much work and time does it take to install the Phantoms on and off the Branch stands?  Is it designed so that you can easily take it on and off dozens of times without damage?

Thanks

Without damage - yes.

I found them slightly fiddly as the Phantom is quite heavy. It was best for me to put the Phantom on the floor and fix the Branch in from an upside down position - that way the mating is more sighted. 

Also, it is best to fit the power chord before mating and then pull any slack from the base of the stand as you mate the Phantom and Branch. The power chord is quite stiff so any surplus cord cannot be accommodated at the Branch/Phantom interface but has to be taken into the Branch base.
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
What is the height of the branch itself?

Thanks!
(04-Jan-2016, 09:06)MountainGuy Wrote: What is the height of the branch itself?

Thanks!

Just Google: devialet branch and look at the Pictures
Hello all.

I am considering getting a pair of Phantoms and branches but looking at the pictures it looks like the phantom is very much tilted upwards. Even with the Branch being lower than normal stands, it seems that the tweeter would not be pointing at the listener years when sitting in a normal height chair. Can one of the Phantom/Branch owners comment?

I remember reading the early marketing for the Branches stating that they could be: "Adjusted with millimeter accuracy, Branch elevates Phantom to the ideal listening angle for all your movements and states of trance." but reports from users says they are fixed. I am confused.
(17-Dec-2015, 09:57)MountainGuy Wrote: Beautiful!!  Can you angle the speakers up and down?  Or is it locked in only one angle?   And if it can change angle, how much room?  Thanks.

No, the top of the branch is horizontal
You can not angel the speakers up or down
It is locked in one angel