Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with setup
(14-Dec-2015, 07:06)MountainGuy Wrote:
(13-Dec-2015, 00:32)Johnnydev Wrote: Just do the factory reset on the good way and not discribed as above
See help from the devialet site

Of course, JohnnyDev is correct. I realized that I was giving you the Cliff Notes version which was incomplete.  Apologies if it wasted a bit of your time.
No it was not a wast of time, I still have'nt figured out what's wrong but I will check something today with my internett supplier. I think the problem is within the router I have, I''l will give you feedback a little later.
Well I can say that I have now lift off in my living room, after checking everything and tryinf every possible configuration I finally found the problem.
The internett connection I was told should be a internett connection in my liveingroom was not for internett but for a tv. So becuase of a fault my by the cabel company it gave me the indication that the Dialog had I internett connection but it didnt work as it should. 
I did use cabel every were when I did the installation and it worked flawless, no it's just time to get as much playtime as possible so the speakers hopefully will soften up a lot more  Big Grin

[Image: view?usp=sharing]