Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet 400 review on Positive Feedback
Just found this today :   http://positive-feedback.com/reviews/har...amplifier/
I wonder where he gets the following idea from:

"Despite these caveats, Devialet has a strong track record for listening closely to their customers and resolving most issues. "
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

LOL i had to read that bit of the review twice, as i was sure i must have misread it the first time Big Grin
Foobar2000/Win10 ~ Devialet 440Pro ~ Tannoy Precision 6.4 ~ Auralic Taurus Mk2 ~ Sennheiser HD700
The Missing Link Cryo Reference Mains Cables / The Chord Company Silver Plus USB / Townshend Isolda Bi-Wire Speaker Cables / Townshend Isolda DCT 300 Interconnects / Quadraspire Q4 EVO Rack

The Cotswolds England
Overall, it's a great review for Le400. Makes me feel good I have selected Devialet, too. [Big smile]
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

A fantastic and very enthusiastic review. Thanks for sharing.
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
It's a shame he does list the three other integrated amps he has in his system but doesn't then compare any of them in the review. So I asked him on his site.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
I'm a little surprised about the comments with respect to the quietness of the phono stage; "the noise floor set new bench marks in my listening room".
(18-Dec-2015, 19:54)Confused Wrote: I'm a little surprised about the comments with respect to the quietness of the phono stage; "the noise floor set new bench marks in my listening room".

Count me in. And Devialet's phono stage could set new bench marks (for the reviewer) even compared with the flagship  XP25 of Pass Lab? BTW the reviewer said there were only about 200 speakers SAMed at the time he wrote the review. Now it is around 500 or 600 SAMed already, right?
[/quote]

Count me in. And Devialet's phono stage could set new bench marks (for the reviewer) even compared with the flagship  XP25 of Pass Lab? BTW the reviewer said there were only about 200 speakers SAMed at the time he wrote the review. Now it is around 500 or 600 SAMed already, right?
[/quote]

600 per the website 1 minute ago.
This was the first time I bought a piece of equipment without reading a review first. It's that good.
Devialet 250 Pro, Marantz SA-11 S2, Dell 2T HDD/250 SSD/24GB Mem.,using Fidelizer Pro software with JRivers. Hyperion 968 speakers. Cabling consists of Nordost Heimdall 2 power cables to all components with Nordost Qx4 inline to Devialet, all other wiring are Nordost Valhalla. I am tri-wiring the Hyperion 968s. 
 Less is More, more or less