Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tv and D200
Helle all, 

I am waiting for my D200 to arrive.

I sent from a surround setup where the tv's Sound came out of the speakers via the av receiver ofcourse.

Now switching to stereo and my D200 will be my amp. Will i have problems with decoding the tv's Sound via the digital inputs on the d200?

Anybody having problems with lips sync problem?

I hope that my D200 Can be my Dream AMP When listening to Music and watching movies
I use the optical output from my tv and it works a treat.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
This is interesting. I may try this. How would I connect my TV to the 200?
I do have an old optical cable that i used with my old amp, but looks like the wrong connections.
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Yes no problems and with ICM even better.

Kind regards Morten
Devialet 200, Graditech Voima 1 Power cable, MIT shotgun S1.3 Speaker cable, Neeper Acoustics Perfect One Speakers
Aurender N100H, MIT Shotgun AC1 Power Cable, Audioquest Forest RJ45, Transparent Premium USB Cable

Denmark
Hi Womaz, the dev both have the standard square and the 3,5mm hence you should be able to use the cable if it have worked before.

Good luck
Devialet 200, Graditech Voima 1 Power cable, MIT shotgun S1.3 Speaker cable, Neeper Acoustics Perfect One Speakers
Aurender N100H, MIT Shotgun AC1 Power Cable, Audioquest Forest RJ45, Transparent Premium USB Cable

Denmark
(20-Dec-2015, 13:11)Morten Wrote: Hi Womaz, the dev both have the standard square and the 3,5mm hence you should be able to use the cable if it have worked before.

Good luck

Hi Morten
I cant see anywhere on the back of the 200 where the standard square would go?
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Between the USB and the first RCA ports. I think using optical for tv might also have the advantage of galvanic isolation but I never bothered to do any testing on it.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
So i just put an optical cable in my tv and connect it to the dev?

I play my movies from plex via the Apps on the tv. I Would get the the Sound to my AMP in ok quality?

My movies are in DTS When streaming from nas. Will my tv downmix this or will the dev decode the DTS signal?
Thank you very much I now have my TV through the 200
(20-Dec-2015, 13:08)RMorten Wrote: Yes no problems and with ICM even better.

Kind regards Morten

Hi Morten, 

Sorry, what is ICM?