Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stands for Phantom
I’ve just taken delivery of the Branch stands after a long lead time. So I have some cheap and cheerful stands which I no longer need.

Here they are:

https://www.vidaxl.co.uk/p/50138/aluminu...Gwod_xQMlg

Mine are the glass ones rather than the black ones.

Although the construction quality is ordinary, the stands are rigid and look pretty good. They are flat pack so I have just dismantled and packed/bubble wrapped.

There are no construction instructions but it is pretty obvious.

They are a nice match and fit for the Phantoms and the right height, albeit clearly nowhere near Branch standards. Or Branch prices!

Anyway I’m giving them away, subject only to the "buyer" paying carriage which is about £10 (UK mainland only).

I can dispatch after Christmas.

First come first served!
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
interested my friend. And you can send to UK for me. Essex.
if still available please email at info@cosmo-tech.info for the delivery adderss

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
Just "sold"
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England